Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai

@Vincentius we saw with Kyoko animation what some idiot can do if they don't like something about the mangaka or anyone decision,now it's not only likely that people will get upset that their waifu didn't win,but some would actually burn your house down....I know that that's 1 in a million chance,but why would they risk it if they don't have to...

When all the chapters disappear and you dont know what chapter you were on...

And its restricted here.... cool

yep all my progress removed and missed a few chapters so no point in reading this here anymore. among several other ones im reading.

Dex-chan lover
@spruce234 if you kept up-to-date with latest chapter before they were pulled, I think ch 112 is what you read last. At least MAL says that's the case for me. So just wait until someone translated chapters 113+.

Also, this is why I sync my progress to MAL instead, so stuff isnt lost when I switch site or a site breaks like this.

> Chapter removed
> MD limits it
> etc etc etc etc
It must be hard to be someone else.

I wasn't up to date. I enjoyed binge-reading this instead.

Is there any way to see which chapters I had marked read, even after they got deleted?

@dr_nobody This might be a dumb question but have you deleted your internet history since the removal. It sucks but that is the only way I can think of unless you were keeping the reading progress updated on the main page.

@dr_nobody in the settings there’s an option to show chapters that have been removed. I’ll have to look for it and get back with another reply

The toggle is “Unavailable Chapters” then “Show (for tracking purposes)

do I smell monetization moves?
Screenshot_1134.png

Why are these angry little shits allowed to post empty chapters here?
I get that their butts hurt for some reason, but they are only pissing off people they need support from.

Will read this somewhere else, but definitely NOT their site.

Does anyone know which chapters (or up to what chapter) Bokuben's anime covers? Tried looking, but I can't find anything using the search terms I typically use. Thanks!

Group Leader
Fine, it's not like I wanted to read this manga or anything…
The point of scanlation is to make a manga available to everyone for free. What is this farce? Who gives a shit if our scanlated works are on another site? Let everyone read what they like wherever they like.

Fed-Kun's army
@Dijon Well, except when it is officially licensed and published. In that case most sites which want to stick around tend to take the licensed stuff down. Frankly, I prefer having a link to the official licensed version than the series being memoryholed.

Mangaplus is above board, right? I hadn't come across them before and they say they are official but talk is cheap.

Dex-chan lover
"It's free and just like one click away but nah... I'm gonna go to find some other site"

I'm not sure what's with some people and the edginess towards stuff.
But sure, we all have opinions I suppose.

Official? How come the quality of their images are so blurry and kinda bad?

And seriously, they didnt even try on their typesetting...

Users who are viewing this thread