Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai

Dex-chan lover
the other chapters should be on jaiminisbox, 134 was an asumi chapter, p good

Dex-chan lover
For fucks sake author, stop trying to force Ogata. There’s a reason she consistently places in 5th and 4th in the main 5 popularity polls. Worst girl!

Dex-chan lover
After chapter 136, all I can say is...

2PREhRn.gif

Dex-chan lover
Fuuuuuuuuu...
Now it's finally official, WWIII has begun.
Only took 30 chapters since this one:
EEwyVwTXUAAD-hA

@tigerstar186 "For fucks sake author, stop trying to force Ogata. There’s a reason she consistently places in 5th and 4th in the main 5 popularity polls. Worst girl!"

I always thought Furuhashi was because she kept denying herself while claiming to try to support her two friends. I still think she'll win though, the author seems to push her way too much when it would have been far more interesting to push Sensei (hands down the most interesting of the bunch, deserving of victory), Sempai (I like tease characters, I flip between her and Uruka as the #2/#3 respectively), or Uruka (was going to lose due to being the childhood friend curse, the ultimate cannon fodder) instead. Based on "screen time" alone she should have dominated but in every poll Sensei (rightfully so) easily came out the victor. I think if any other girl had as many pages dedicated to them as Furuhashi, they would have displaced her lower into the polls.

I didn't care much for Ogata at the beginning because it seemed the author had drew her too plump with overly disproportionate huge breasts trope, but has recently drew her more svelt with proper proportions, plus she's opening up with her emotions over time making her more interesting to me than Furuhashi. I'll admit I recently came to this conclusion after rereading the series, she would have easily ranked 4th if she had the same "screen time" and maybe even bumped her way to 3-way battle between Sempai and Uruka. I will admit I do enjoy this series as a whole no matter who wins, imho the first two girls introduced should be 4th/5th in the polls if they all had the same "screen time" which is the first time I ever felt this way of any harem series (I usually pick one the two first girls introduced and felt that the other girls introduced were after thots).

Personally the battle should end like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6M4_Ommfvv0
because no one knew what happened to Nariyuki after graduation...

Dex-chan lover
@John_Doe_Jersey

Agreed on Furuhashi being overpushed as well. Now that she’s at least acknowledging she likes Nariyuki it might be better, but dunno. Definitely weird when the og two are the ones I like least of the five, though, agreed.

Personally I am cheering for Uruka to win. While I like Mafuyu more as a character, I find Uruka a better romantic fit for Nariyuki.

@tigerstar186 "Agreed on Furuhashi being overpushed as well. Now that she’s at least acknowledging she likes Nariyuki it might be better, but dunno. Definitely weird when the og two are the ones I like least of the five, though, agreed.
Personally I am cheering for Uruka to win. While I like Mafuyu more as a character, I find Uruka a better romantic fit for Nariyuki."

For the longest while I liked Uruka the best of all the girls (but once Mafuyu got "screen time" and her interactions with Naruyuki, makes it where she deserves to win). I thought Uruka made some great pushes in the past (she was the first one to actively kiss directly, non-accidental) but the way the author keeps cutting away from her and of course the childhood friend curse most likely doomed her chances, but like all characters in her situation their inability to be aggressive to setup the relationship before competition appears seals their fate. TBH it was Uruka's to lose and unless Mafuyu gets it, she deserved to lose being so passive for too long, making it too late for her.

interesting to see how in the recent anime female popularity poll (Fall 2019, week 5 from "anime trending" for the week nov13-20), Fumino and Kirisu ranked 4 and 7 respectively with the rest of the girls not making the top 10 list - which is mad interesting considering how for that week, the episode that aired (7) that week focused on rizu & asumi and fumino & kirisu didn't even get any screen time. i guess western fans like fumino more than kirisu, which is the total opposite for japan where mafuyu simply dominates.
also, considering how fumino feels like the author's favorite, i'm wondering how she'll develop. rizu was easy to develop since she was basically a shell that didn't know how to understand feelings, and uruka is on a ticking-time bomb that forces her to move, be aggressive, before her study abroad. most likely, fumino will now actually be more distant to nariyuki after realizing her feelings and still try to push her friends' loves. ideally, fumino would develop by her sessions of "understand a woman's heart" with nariyuki where he'd eventually confront fumino, understanding her actions, eventually ending up with the trope of "it's alright to be selfish at times"

MC is dense.
Chapter 138, Again another disappointment to me. I thought Kominami Senpai was the only interesting one, but then her and Uruka keeps flipping for my 2nd and 3rd favorite girl.
I wonder how White Day turns out?

@oniikami ehhhh?! not even Sawa-chi made it to top 10? that pretty dissapointing shes like third best character in this series
as for the rest... i cant really say i am suprised its anime after all...

Fed-Kun's army
@Lymus
Maybe it's time to update with the new recent chapters so people depending on reminders here won't miss them before they're no longer free on the official site?

Anyways, thanks for usually doing that. =)

Contributor
Would be nice if some kind of bot was set up for posting when the M+ chapters are out. I use MD as a tracker for the series so I missed 137~

Dex-chan lover
Where are the rest of the chapters? I found them on dif website but I prefer here 😢.

There's so many chapters missing from this comic. I already know that it has to do with Shueisha DMCA'ing everyone like mad to promote their far inferior legitimate service (MangaPlus).
I would boycott Viz Media, but nothing they have interests me to begin with or is too expensive for any Joe or Jane.

Users who are viewing this thread