Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai

Aggregator gang
If people have a problem with missing chapters, scanlate your own. Just use the official to make sure you're not ripping off any direct translations. In my opinion, scanlators are more accurate with their translations than the "official" malarkey.

Though with the end around the corner, it's unlikely anyone will :/

Dex-chan lover
Spoilers for both Bokuben and 5toubun
First Yotsuba and now Uruka? Fucking unbelieveable.

@givemersspls
It makes no sense honestly, this decision had to be mad by various different people, including Jump and maybe even Tsutsui himself, and not one of them though this was a bad idea? Some people are claiming bait and switch to get people to read the manga, but to me it seems that it's most likely just bad decision making, no matter how people try to spin it. Uruka fans were hit the hardest, not only were their girl shafted for FOOM TIME, their ending had been tainted, maybe irreversibly. This series may not be the greatest, but what a rotten way to die.

Aggregator gang
@Guardiansofsomething: I'm just guessing, but
I think he means how Uruka confessed, but decided to leave after all and let Nariyuki go. Uruka has a lot of fans, but the way the writing is going it seems that, like Nisekoi (just my opinion), each girl is gonna have a story arc where they come to terms and end things with the MC. Uruka was the most obvious since she decided to follow her dreams and not her love.
(The rest is also pure speculation on my part with no proof whatsoever, so take it with a grain of salt!)
Mafuyu is another favorite, but she expressed no romantic interest in the MC, but clearly has a lot of respect for him. She never expressed that properly so she may finally get her chance to follow her own dreams again with his help. Her story arc would be to clear things up with her sister once and for all and either return to figure skating (most likely as a coach) or renew her desire to help her students now that she saw how Nariyuki did it. Maybe both?
Asumi also never had a chance to me (which is a shame because she was my #2 favorite. I have a weakness for shortstack women). She is a major tease but also never really showed any true romantic interest. Her story arc would have to deal coming to terms with her dad and telling him the truth and finally succeeding the clinic.
Furuhashi has always been supportive of Ogata and Uruka, but has been in the closet about her feelings as well. Seeing as her issue with her father is mostly resolved and he accepted her path, I'm not sure what her story arc would be.
Ogata (my #1 fave because, yes, shortstack weakness. Hey, don't judge, we all have fetishes!) has always been struggling with figuring out emotions. She's gotten a lot better and made the most progress second to Uruka, personally. Then again, that's also why I suspect she won't win either: She discovers her emotions, but is too late to act on them. No idea what her story arc is either, but I know her dad would be involved somehow.
My prediction is Furuhashi will be the one getting the gold. And anyone who knows me knows that I am a horrible gambler so it's more than likely she WON'T win. Still I also wasn't expecting story after they graduated, so anything is possible...

Sorry, this is probably way more text than you wanted to read, but I was on a roll and couldn't stop :p

I'm starting a petition on change.org to change the name of this manga from We Can't Study to All Girls are Best Girls.

No honorifics is bothering. hope it doesn’t go on for more then 30 chapters i just want to see the end it’s bothering me too much.

EDIT:translating yuiga-kun as just generic nariyuki was one of the things that really bothered me i would have been okay with just yuiga since i can interpret that there was a -kun added there but it was put as nariyuki.

So basically there is no reason to read this, since I've yet to read past chapter 3 and I finally go back to see how far it is only to see the manga has a TON of missing chapters.
Dropped, rated as 1-star because those translators who ripped their translations off the site ruined the manga for me, and finally because nobody is going back to translate these again.
To those who say I should just translate it myself, I'm not LEARNING ANOTHER LANGUAGE just to read 1 manga online.
I don't have time and it goes against the whole reason I read manga, to help with my depression.
Enjoy everyone else, because from what I remember of the first 3 chapters this manga was decent.
Such a shame I have less to read now.

Aggregator gang
True, but another scanlation group just go ahead start doing it since JB decided to change their mind about it. They were doing One Piece as well and now like 5 different groups are translating current chapters in favor of the M+ uploads.
Only a matter of time before it happens here, My Hero Academia, etc.

Uraka ending incoming. Humanity was so close to greatness, Sensei ending was pearls before swine, we were not worthy.

Dex-chan lover
@ThatOneJester Are you retarded? The rating system is for your rating for the manga itself, not the fucking translation. The group which used to translate this earlier wouldn't host their upload here as they wanted ad revenue and then they stopped as well after legal troubles caught up to them now we get official translations on the manga plus app. If you want to read all the chapters, you can just use any of the tons of aggregate websites which hosts them.

@Darklight99

A rating system is used to rate ones experience of a product.
Free or not has no say in how one should rate things except for the minor detail of if somebody is doing their best.
This has had re-release of the older chapters even after my comment meaning no amount of effort was put into the translations for new readers.
I have no need to go read this on another site because of the simple fact of me not caring enough to do so.
Not to mention I am rating the manga on THIS site, not some other site.
Not that it will do anything but, you insulting me by calling me "Retarded" can be taken as a personal attack, so I'm reporting your comment.
My comment is valid, and so is my rating of the content available.
No need to be an ***hole out of nowhere.
My comment is semi-positive and promotes that other readers read this here or somewhere else by my saying it was good in the latter half of it and that other should enjoy it.
Think before you comment.
I look forward to your response to this, since you making me more depressed than I already am by insulting me shows you are horrible enough of a person to do so.
Because people like you are "Never wrong".

Dex-chan lover
@ThatOneJester I just called you what you are. Mangadex isn't a group which does its own translations, it's a website for scanlators to upload their work if they so wish. There are thousands of manga which do not get uploaded here, for example, almost the entirety of WSJ and Jump Plus, do you go and give one star to Hero Academia, Black Clover, Spy X Family? Or what about series that never get any translations to begin with, there are ton of those. Mangadex didn't even link to Mangaplus before but started doing so, so that people could have a place to discuss chapters here. If they uploaded stuff from Mangaplus they would probably get shit down, just like Mangastream, even Jaiminisbox stopped touching WSJ stuff.

You aren't complaining about the quality of the product provided, you're complaining about a lack of product. The rating system is for a person to gauge the quality of a product so that they can decide whether to invest their time in reading it. Rating it one star because the chapter isn't available here does not help anyone. You're complaining about a problem which isn't in anyone's control.

Do you seriously not realise how stupid you sound? You're the type of person who tells at employees at stores because they don't have something in stock.

Contributor
More interesting than the missing/removed chapters.

Ua9PMhe.gif

Why does it feel like the author trolled us?
Once the crap came out about the anime ending, the author commented that the manga wouldn't end like that. Unless Uruka is in a horrific plane crash and killed off, it sure feels like it's going to be a slightly altered version of the anime ending.

@monkeybits48 "Why does it feel like the author trolled us?"

I just got done rereading 147 again and maybe he did...
Just noticed that there may be a very very tiny chance that Uruka doesn't win it... maybe Nariyuki wants to meet/reject her in person (it's the kind of person he is), part of what makes me think of this is that he didn't outright reject Ogata (she claims she was joking) or Furuhashi (all she asked him was what was he thinking about now, he responded "to see Uruka"...), if the author does this it would be pretty epic since they put in a ton of effort recently building up Uruka only to possibly have Nariyuki reject her. If anyone is reading this and was wondering, all his father did was ask him to confirm his feelings for his choice, while the flashback was only with Uruka, Nariyuki may have thought while she was great that someone else might still be better (this could buy the series another 10-20 chapters at this pace giving the remaining girls 4-5/episodes each plus the final/future reunion one)... please, oh please let it be sensei

Users who are viewing this thread