Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai

@Darklight99
I'm still not seeing how me giving a negative rating on something I deem inadequate is something that makes me an idiot.
I also don't see why you are so overly hostile about something that doesn't concern you.
If the manga is good enough then my 1 vote won't matter much.
Besides, if the people who are finding manga are only looking at the rating then they are idiots who deserve to not find a good read.
You questioning somebodies intelligence online for a negative comment about how they don't like something, then your constant negativity on harassing me with more insults just shows who is in the wrong here.
I gave my piece on what I thought, even if it's hypocritical to say, if you don't like something then ignore it and move on.
At least I don't go around being an ***hole to other because I don't agree with them.
Get a life, and get off my back.
Reported again because again this qualifies as harassment in the grounds of a direct personal attack.
Only vaguely, but it still qualifies.
Also I'm going to do what you should have done to begin with.
Blocked.

Dex-chan lover
@ThatOneJester How the fuck are you stupid enough to not see the reason I called you an idiot despite me writing it out clearly for you?
Every vote matters, that's how voting works.
Ratings are for people looking to find new manga in the first place moron. Don't call them idiots for behaving normally, you're the only idiot here.
Yeah, you are the one in the wrong.
I already have a life and considering that I'm not an idiot like you, it's a better one.

Fed-Kun's army
Of course they end chapter 148 right there.... Predictable and I knew I should've waited for the next one

148 is meh
for those who didn't ship uruka better skip it or you will be salty like me , for me i just hope she got rejected , you've been warned

Dex-chan lover
@ThatOneJester sorry for hurting your feeling, but the point mentioned by @Darklight99 is right. You are being rude to the manga's producer and the manga's fan, by lowering the rate by a cause that has nothing to do with the subject at all. Just like him explained, the translator is going a lot of difficulties to bring the most validate chapter, it was risky. Please understand the circumstance first before demanding another

Contributor
@ThatOneJester @Darklight99

K9.jpg

I still believe harem mangas shouldn't get animes with too clear of an ending. It ruins the manga storyline in my opinion. The author either has to give the ending to the anime, following the anime out of obligation, or sink a ship because the anime has already done it. It pretty much ruins the time of anyone involved. This falls under "following the anime out of obligation" to me since the setup looks to be exactly the same but I am sure it will actually have an ending. Meh. Another good manga shot down by the rapid need to fill those anime timeslots.

Chapter 1-120+ every girl was on same level
Suddenly 1 chapter of flashback and the ending was decided
yea fuck other girl, this one girl that happen to spit some inspirational quote and cheerful in the past is the way.
What is love? It's not about being with someone you comfortable the most, it's first come first serve is this story

I already ended this discussion by blocking Dark.
@justforthelulz, stop instigating things.
You are the worst kind of person for doing so, but it is kinda pointless since I already blocked him and won't see another one of his comments ever again.

@AAA1 I gave positive critique on what I was able to read, and negative critique on the comment section of Mangadex.org for a large space in chapter releases.
Just because another site may have said chapters for viewing, It doesn't change the fact that this site is missing them.
If the translator is having so much trouble because of a gap in chapters released, then they should have started translating the earlier chapters sooner.
It looks like they just released chapter 148, but the earlier chapters are still at chapters 3/10/22.1/ and 26 before jumping to the 100's.
So obviously they don't care enough to release those earlier chapters.
Which means the only people who care enough to read the comments and see how the works are rated as are you guys who are responding to my comments. The translator doesn't care, and neither does the author.
If they did they would respond.
If they did they would start translating the earlier chapters.
Stop beating a dead horse and let this argument die already.
My rating is staying as 1-star.
And my comments are staying.
I have already moved this manga to my dropped section.
You responding to every one of my comments in a negative manner helps nothing.

@ThatOneJester
I don't care about your ratings, you can rate whatever you like. it doesn't change the manga or my view of it. I didn't respond negatively, I only stated a fact.

But you seem to misunderstand the whole thing:
this website, mangadex, is not the site of the translators at all, this is a site that hosts the chapters only, for your comfort and ease of use. A completely different third party. The translators don't care about this site, and they may not even know that their work is here.
also, this site, mangadex, decided to remove all the chapters for the licenced mangas that are hosted on Mangaplus, the site/app from the original japanese publisher, that now provides the translation for free. as it is illegal for mangadex to host the mangas and publish them for free in the first place... that's why you only have the first three and the last three chapters, that's because that is only what is published and authorized by the OWNERS of the rights of the manga. and the team of scanlation/translators that work on this manga wanted to give a chance for the publishers site to work and removed their work from their own website and may have asked this one too (or mangadex made the decision themselves) and it is not for this specific manga alone, you can go check many other mangas that are on mangaplus are now missing all their chapters here, except for the first and last 3.

the whole mangastream site and team disappeared over night for that reason, and jamini box made a blog post explaining all that.

So you are ranting about a problem that does not exist in the first place...
and your rant will never reach the people you wanted it to.

also, you are ranting about something you are supposed to pay for, got for free, with the added work of the translators that sacrificed their own free time to help you understand the stories...
and you take all that for granted.

Just how ENTITLED can you be ?

Dex-chan lover
Do you know circumstances mean? Is it hurt to try to tollerating a bit? Do you not have a mirror to reflect your behaviour? Are you not aware that mangadex is a community that have to be supported by people in it? Your silly demand just show your stupidiy. If you have a complaint just dm the group and wait for their response. This is not the right place and your action is nonsensical at all. I don't give a damn about your rating. But your justification have to be fixed. Please learn the circumstance first before demanding another

Dex-chan lover
Are chapters being removed again? God that's annoying. I usually wait for a while and binge all of the unread chapters in 1 go when I have the time. 😢

I don't even know why the author want Osananajimi end, then build the other 4 just for what?
@HoangDinh that is reason why Shueisha release this manga for free in English and if you want to find where you can read the whole of it, you're came to the wrong place.
@ThatOneJester Are you a fucking entitled kid? This manga is officially released in English for free by Mangaplus, who held the license of the manga. And it currently showing 3 first and 3 last released chapter. If you don't believe it, here is the link. We Never Learn | Mangaplus by Shueisha. @HiP1 and @AAA1 already said what I want to say so i'll not repeat it. I don't care about your rating, but if you just rate 1* because you can't read the whole of it, you're fucking retard.

Users who are viewing this thread