Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai

Contributor
Chapter 80 best chapter.

The true ending will probably be a let down but I hope it ends similar to a doujin of this I read. Where it be harem end, partially thanks to his genetics.

I do appreciate Kominami immediately covering the eyes before he can see anything. Her teasing Medium Awareness is one of the better traits in this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Wow at this rate with the chapter (83) I think that the Fumino route is gonna fall in the 'friend' cliff T.T

Oh well if it comes to this I rather see the MC not to have a girlfriend at the end...

So, according to the group's policy, for new chapters to be released on this site, we are required to wait 8 full days or go read it on their site. At least that's what chapter 84 is telling me. Really? I'm fine with you guys holding on to it since you put the work in and give it to us for free, but 8 days? By the time I actually know of a new chapter, you guys have posted a new one on your site. Lolz, I just find 8 days to be very extreme.

I also tend to read on my phone through the app Tachiyomi. Since Mangadex is the new Batoto I tend to only use it unless there is an extension to the scanlators chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Dropped and rated 1 for scanlator's stupid policy. They don't own this work but they act like they do. I'll read the latest chapters on a different site.

Aggregator gang
@tanukihat: ....what? No they don't. Look at page 2 where their ad is. It states clearly: "You can support the Mangaka by buying the official Manga when they are available in your region/language." This means they clearly know they do not own and even support the author. Your argument that they act like they own this work is invalid.

So why do they put that policy? Because they did professional localization work and want to discourage people stealing all the hard work they done. JB has been a popular victim from groups like MangaFox, MangaHere, etc. who try to pass of their work as their own. Think about it: How would you feel if someone walked into your house, stole your project you put everything in and they claimed they did everything? So hence the policy: Leave it on their site for a while so people can understand they did all the hard work and THEN pass it along to those who can respect that they did the work.

So if you see JB's "later chapters" on other sites early, it's because they stole it. Don't support thieves.

I don't even recognise the characters from the first chapter anymore. After checking chapter 1, 10 and the latest, the main characters been progressing from mature sharp eye'd looking rapidly to baby face blob man.

Fed-Kun's army
What I see he's always ended up more of a babyfaced blob whenever he's more relaxed and happy/content, so might be intentional to show his attitude changed from what it was early on.
Even if it aint related, his attitude certainly changed to a much friendlier one.

Groups acting like they own something? The idiots spouting such nonsense seem to be increasing lately..
Funny thing is how they like to visit other sites that definitely act like they own stuff they stole aswell as making money off of it.
(Oh well, not my comp suffering from all the shit those sites do.)

Dex-chan lover
Really hope fumino doesn’t win in the end. She’s the most boring and plain one.

Aggregator gang
I was expecting the father to be something of a dick, but that's next level :/ At least Rizu's dad acknowledges her efforts. Fumino's doesn't even try. I hope he gets a right-hook to the jaw at some point. I don't care why, he just needs to be punched.

Yep that’s it, close up shop. Story’s over. We know who wins with this trope.

I come, I read, I laugh, bookmarked and leave the rate. Doesn't care even a "picometer" about the policy and such things. As for the heroine, I'll go with either fumino or ashumi senpai. Why? because they gave me a good laugh.

I am still waiting for chap where Nariyuki and Sawako will be sent on "forced date", becose the will quarrel before genius X, i mean common she´s like 3rd best Female character in the series

Aggregator gang
@Mimik: I pity you :/ Reading is about enjoying the journey not figuring out the ending. If all you care is how a book ends and not how it continues, you'll never be able to enjoy yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread