Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai

When your friend asks you “ Show me an example for the saying : first come first serve“, just show him this manga
Or 5-toubun

Congrats Nariyuki, at least one of my top 3 won, and I'm glad the author didn't take the easy way out (I thought
one of the two original girls
was going to win).

149 haven't out yet? But no need for that coz we all know what kind of shit ending gonna be happen

Big thumbs down, what a disappointment but ok, let me hve fumino for my self

Imagine giving other characters so much development that you completely throw it out the window.
We got the osana najimi ends, but at a disappointing result.
We've won, but at what cost?

Dex-chan lover
Ahahahahha!! Omnibus ending!! All girls get their own winning routes!!
Uruka end->Rizu End->Fumino End->Asumi End->Mafuyu End
Fuck yes 22i, you absolute madman! This is how it's done Negi you useless hack!
Asumi never stood a chance and now she gets to win as well, Mafuyu gets the final win! So fucking happy about it.

Harem fans have been asking for omnibus ending since forever, but I can't believe there was actually someone who would deliver.

Really curious how this will turn out. I'll get my sensei ending so I'm happy.

@Isekaijin huh for real ? i thought 149 in reddit
have uruka x yuiga kiss scene , thus uruka-end and salt sprinkled for us(other shipper) .

Mafuyu is the final route, must be the longest and canon-est lol,
I'm so happy the whole thing with Uruka is just one of the alternate universe]

Hahaha.. This author simply knew how to deliver.. Waiting for the next chapter.. 😂😂😂

Lol the author got so bullied that he had no choice but to create different endings. Grow thicker skin dude, now its garbage.

Contributor
Where is the source of all character endings? Or was I just blind when reading it.

@Thoraxe41 150th chapter was released by some unknown person, but later it got deleted. At the last page there was the multiple endings thing. The raws have them too though.

@Stepark I don't think it's a bad idea for this one. The anime in my opinion spoiled the chance for him to do a one way ending. It hinted way too heavily that this exact scenario was happening. The build up towards her was also sudden and it left the other girls very shafted since they all had to be dumped in the same few pages. That is not a good harem ending. Reminds me of the Shuffle ending where that one girl won despite getting the least amount of romance time due to the "we have childhood history" cliche. Personally I dislike when a girl gets less time but is the winner due to stuff we didn't see until the author decided it was time to justify her winning by showing us the past.

Users who are viewing this thread