Bokutachi wa Hanshoku wo Yameta - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - And So We Met

Fed-Kun's army
Well, it's incest because we know by the trama, but speaking by the characters point of view they're complete strangers. This is going to be really hard on them.

I hate this kind of drama, they're going to fall in love but then they're love it's impossibile.

@BREADsteeeks
Clearly manga is not for you. Why don't find other manga instead shitting up this thread. Based on your bio I recommend:
Dorohedoro
Golden Kamuy
Franken Fran
Akai Kiri no Naka kara
Shounen Shoujo
Succubus & Hitman
Fukushuu o Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha wa, Yami no Chikara de Senmetsu Musou Suru
Fukushuu Kyoushitsu
Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e
Isekai Goumon Hime

The quality of the latter titles are quite iffy, but i hope it helps.

Dex-chan lover
I'm just here to see what they do when they find out:
Predictable "but we are in love" or forever mentally scarred...

Dex-chan lover
@GeNtLeM4N
That's because I read this blindly. Didn't read the tags nor the summary.
Pardon my lack of sympathy, but the warnings were there, and you chose to ignore them and got burned. You have nobody to blame other than yourself.

Dex-chan lover
@BREADsteeeks You are a special kind of retard. One that stands high and mighty above others, and preaches to them about how they are below you, insult what they like to read, and then take the moral highground by proclaiming "muh degeneracy". You're pathetic.
Another trash manga for people to love and defend cuz "InCeSt iS WiNcEsT". I swear put incest or homos in a manga and it is hard for anyone to not love it. At least it seems people r of the mangadom r leaving lolis.
It. Is. Fiction. Peaplo are allowed to write and read whatever they want, wether it's incest, loli, shota, gay, whatever the hell they want. Because it's fiction. Writing and lines on paper, pixels on a screen, ones and zeros in a hard drive. You can criticize the content, but your arguments are immediately shut the fuck down once you invoke "muh degeneracy". Fuck off.
This why i don't love the manga community anymore. Too many degenerates.
Sweetie, I guaran-fucking-tee that with that additude, the community had no love for you in the first place. Never did. Never will.

Dex-chan lover
@Askorti Outside of Japan... sure... but in Japan? Where worse stuff like Pedophilia and rape can be published, incest wouldn't be as much of a shock.

And let's not forget the fact that anime is already considered controversial in Japan anyways, less so in America because a lot of the stuff, we put as for "teens" but in Japan, it's often put in kids anime or in kids magazines meaning there are often more angry parents.

Especially with the imouto/onee-chan hype train in the fandom

@GeNtLeM4N That is 100% your fault. Be ashamed of yourself. And remember, this is a tragedy tag, not comedy.... so it's not going to be playful wincest, but taken seriously....

Users who are viewing this thread