Bokutachi wa Hanshoku wo Yameta - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Location Hunting

Dex-chan lover
Once you go to far, you need to communicate. Like, seriously, more than half the time, the biggest problem they have is that they won't talk...

Like, when they need to speak, they won't... but when they are justified in keeping their mouth shut, they are in the wrong for keeping it a secret...

Like... wtf... why is it okay to keep things from your closest people who are involved, but wrong to keep things from uninvolved people???

Double-page supporter
this imouto is fucking based
nii-chan is being an obnoxious faggot, even for the indirect Japanese way. Tell your imouto straight up you can't fuck anymore, or just keep on fucking. Pretty simple

Dex-chan lover
If he does the deed again after knowing the fact that they're blood related.... he's got no one to blame but himself for the lack of communication. I'm like 99.9% sure they're going to do it & it's going to spiral downwards to where they may accept the incest route. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
next chapter they don't do it, but the rival guy show up later in that chapter, which will be the one to replace mc for the movie, and you can see mc going into into the despair mode already because of that lol, dude look like the playboy popular type somewhat

Dex-chan lover
Somehow, this is one of those situations where I'd be more sympathetic if the MC showed some more angst/regret rather than straight-up being flustered at the idea of having sex with her - I mean, they've already done it.

@tseng thanks that's what I needed to know. It's pretty clear that this manga is headed nowhere interesting. I was waiting for the intro arc to close to judge, I can move on now.

Dex-chan lover
@tseng

Thanks for the info. Now I know I can drop this manga for a while. I really hate the rival aspect to romcom. Hope you all enjoy enjoy what’s coming up. I’ll see in a couple of months.

I don't know why he won't tell her the reason they can't be together like fucking your sibling is kinda fucked and you are the only one knowing of hit and you can't say that you're protecting her cus she will 100% find out from her mother

Group Leader
This manga would be infinitely better if MC just told her she was his sister and they fucked anyway. Then carry on with making the movie. Instead we getting MC being a retard by not telling her what the deal is.

Users who are viewing this thread