Bokutachi wa Hanshoku wo Yameta - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Substitute

@tseng
Ok I was worried cuz someone in the comments said the new guy and the FMC fucked while the MC watched them. I was boutta drop cuz of the NTR shit.

I'm not too thrilled about the way the story is seemingly going to be developed.
For a series that reached the 'good romance parts' so relatively quickly (how refreshing), it sure is starting feel like it will drag out the stupid drama as much as possible and squeeze it for all its worth.

Now this is killing me. I signed up to see some incest not ntr. I will wait 5 chapters or so then start reading this again.

This could've been good if the MC wasn't this much of an idiot. Now I can't do anything other than curse him for 90% of the time reading this. Dropped.

Fed-Kun's army
Dropped.

Nah, just kidding. This is honestly pretty hilarious for me, so I'mma keep reading xD.

I love this and hate this simultaneously, but if he's gonna be like kanojo okarinishimasu's MC (I'm not gonna bother to check if I spelled that right)
then I might drop this

I mean I know I shouldn’t expect nuance from the type of people who read this stuff but you guys really don’t understand why it’s a much better idea to for him to create some distance from her before dropping the emotional nuke? Dude is making the smartest play here, for her sake.

Dex-chan lover
If they divorced when he was Two, and she's a freshman while he's a Junior/Senior, then wouldn't they be Half-siblings?
I mean, it’s genetically risky, but... reinforcement of bad genetic errors is the logical reason incest is bad, but the only reason it is illegal is because Lot was told "Bad!" by this "god" person in the Old Testament.
That and Leviticus are the only reasons there are laws against it.
So... since they're only half-siblings.... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Double-page supporter
What am I doing? She's my sister, you know?

the worst phrase in the history of hentai unquestionably

Dex-chan lover
Manga... where a person has to share info they don't have to... but never share important facts...

Users who are viewing this thread