Bondage Play

Going by the comments and score evolution* here it's safe to say yuri crowd really has some fucked up principles.

*ironically while the story started getting even worse due to rushed character 'developments', weird narrative non-sequiturs ("drama bitch!") and random chronological jumps, once the male's been out of the picture it'd swiftly risen from 4.something to ~5.48, almost by 1.3 points (still going up).

inb4 low effort "just more people started reading it maaan" apologetia: it'd happened in the span of two days, whereas through the initial first six the ratings were steadily sitting below 4.29, so it's an impossible explanation.

edit: lol it's 5.51 already - you people have zero taste.

@nonameanonymous82435

it could be I say that once it was made clear, with the death of the only male character, that there would be no incest scene between father and daughter, someone may have decided to raise the vote. I believe that people who don't like incest scenes between parents and their children are enough, not very many, but enough.

Ps. No, I have not yet voted
Ps2. Yes, I'm here for the yuri tag
Ps3. For now I would give it a 6. I would have preferred some more explanation about the father, perhaps the mother, on the parents of both girls. Maybe an "abandoned dog" jealous of the "new dog" ...

@Klauthzer0

Sorry, but I've seen to many instances of yuri crowd

a) losing their shit in reaction to otherwise sensibly written dudes appearing in 'their' stories
b) not having a problem with actual incest or lolis as long as the pairing remained homosexual (regarding the former - many examples come to mind, but as luck would have it 1x0.5 has just been updated ; about the latter - there are several well known creators currently working in the business, Itou Hachi perhaps being the most prolific and prominent one ; another important example would be manga titled "Yuzumori-san" that features an actual, seriously written pedo protagonist whose actions - which included rather realistically portrayed grooming - readers didn't seem to be too concerned or condemning about when scanlated chapters were being originally released), and
c) sometimes even changing the actual script during translation if it reffered to not visually but narratively - in romantic sense - in-story present men

to actually buy that collectively-concerned-about-ethics piece of apologetia.

Regardless of the above though, nothing changes the fact that this manga had writing problem from the beginning and the plotting only gotten worse in the last four chapters - that still didn't deter anyone from either casting high or raising an already existing vote.

Just admit you're here for your daily - quality be damned - sapphic fix and we're good.

edit: 5.61 now btw.

So here's my interpertation: the leash and the rope are both red strings symbolizing the characters need for connection. They both have trouble emotionally connecting with others and use the play to bound others because they're afraid of being left alone. For them it's not about sex, it's about emotional fulfillment. .

Most people associate bondage and pet play with sex, so they can't find a suitable partner because other people don't "get it", thinking it's just kinky sex and so don't give what they really need, which is emotional connection.

Only together they can truly get the catharsis they need, because their play is not sexual, but a way for them to emotionally bond. It doesn't mean their relationship can't be romantic or sexual, but the play itself must be divorced from these kind of things.

Why I think this is lovely and cute?!?!??!?!?!?

I love that story, and I super agree with Ninryu.

The leash and the rope I can see like AKAI NO ITO, the connection between them is more emotional than sexual/physical.
And both is red, like the tale

I love it❤

Fed-Kun's army
Judge manga based on it's individual merits, not on your personal preferences. Lot of people surf the yuri tag, see something hetero or weird in the first chapter, drop a 1 and move on. Don't be one of those people.

Judge manga based on it's individual merits, not on your personal preferences. Lot of people surf the yuri tag, see something hetero or weird in the first chapter, drop a 1 and move on. Don't be one of those people.
LMAO. Such lack of self-awareness.

Dex-chan lover
The artist did an awesome job! Good armpit, feet, nipples, boobs, proportions! The story was pretty short, not the best one but it was okay. I'd give it 7.95/10. Still gonna give it 10/10 here just to neutralize the poor 1* rate ;w;

Time skip break up with a renunion is not a satisfying ending, its also a way too common wrapup when when they only have 1-2 chapters left before the agency(?) drops the manga. It was however a 8/10 untill that point, but sadly the ending makes me give a 3/10 due to how unsatesfying it was. I want to give a 1/10 but iv seen much worse endings and i shall reserve that for those

Users who are viewing this thread