Bondage Play

@nonameanonymous82435 I feel like you are the only one making sense here. Everything is so disturbing and fucked up yet everyone celebrates this because it's yuri. The girl lost her father figure (albeit a shitty one) and dropped out of school to stay lovey dovey with some rando she just met for a few months and the author made it look like she is in some kind of healthy relationship. Where tf are her relatives? Does Japan not have child protection service? She is still a minor she should not be living alone for Christ's sake.

The twintail girl saw her girlfriend grieving the death of her dad and all she care about is whether or not the bondage play will continue? She really couldn't think of a better thing to say than "please don't abandon me"? What a selfish narcissistic jerk. And the whole tying up the dead body bullshit too. First of all it's seriously fucked up, second of all how tf did blue hair girl went from "i am so distressed I lost my father" to "look at how beautiful I can tie him up"? The author of this manga is seriously fucked up if they think this is okay.

No one in this story behaves remotely like a realistic human being. Irritates me that people think this bullshit is remotely well written.

Oh hello Mr.dumbo
IM not mentioning u..
IM mentioning to citrusfruit..

@Lisk
Of course you didn't. That would require some integrity, self-awareness and shame, all of which seem foreign to you. Sad, but so is an audience praising this shit. No surprises there.

That doesn't change the issue of you being confused about points of criticisms - both mine and @CitrusFruit314 and instead of addressing them making an almost textbook example of attacking a straw man.

Why can't S&M stories have normal bondage play and romance? always have to be some fucked up cringey story.

The ending was fine though.

Mr anon. If u really don't like this "sh*t".. u surely have great effort to spend on this "sh*t" even tagged me on comment section.. Im sure u have a much time in your life to spend it on this so called "sh*t"
Do u really hate to all peop praising this "sh*t"?

Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't be surprised if they are actually messed up in the head...

Double-page supporter
Did I enjoy this ? No
Did I read everything ? Yes
Why ? I have no goddamn idea.

Users who are viewing this thread