Bones - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
For some reason in every Korean manhwa where Japan appears, Korea always have a hate boner/competitive nature towards Japan, Ive seen this in several Manhwas... but I am yet to see one Manga where they even mention Korea... lol

For some reason in every Korean manhwa where Japan appears, Korea always have a hate boner/competitive nature towards Japan, Ive seen this in several Manhwas... but I am yet to see one Manga where they even mention Korea... lol
Well let's not forget that the japanese were very ruthless/inhuman during their colonial rule over Korea from 1910 to 1945. I guess that for them they are worst than nazis. But the fact that their grudge seems so strong even today in their manwas is probably due to propaganda, IMO.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well let's not forget that the japanese were very ruthless/inhuman during their colonial rule over Korea from 1910 to 1945. I guess that for them they are worst than nazis. But the fact that their grudge seems so strong even today in their manwas is probably due to propaganda, IMO.
because it fuked their country to this day? look at the goverment and how hard Korea tried to govern their own lands AFTER Japan left their country! lool at what Opium did to their country cuz ofc Japan had a hand in it too!

So no, i perfectly understand Korea citicezn hating Japan, cuz their culture was ruined from Japan occupation and what they have now is a shadow of an government were the corruption is making live like shit

Dex-chan lover
because it fuked their country to this day? look at the goverment and how hard Korea tried to govern their own lands AFTER Japan left their country! lool at what Opium did to their country cuz ofc Japan had a hand in it too!

So no, i perfectly understand Korea citicezn hating Japan, cuz their culture was ruined from Japan occupation and what they have now is a shadow of an government were the corruption is making live like shit
So instead of blaming the korean gov blame a third party

So smart on bet the government has a hand on that.

Users who are viewing this thread