Bookmarking not working this since lunctime 31/5 ?

Hi there,

Is it just my account (hopefully) or is bookmarking broken at the moment?

I cant click on the eye to mark things read - i cant read a chapter and have it marked read.

Is this something thats being worked on in the background at the moment or is it something to do with my account because ive tried two different computers from two different networks (work laptop and home desktop) with the same result.

Apart from that - its allllll good :)

Cheers

Fed-Kun's army
I have similar problem. But it seems like there is a problem with sync more than bookmarking itself as it f.e. sometimes shows me followed manga status from 1 h ago or I can't post because thread doesn't exist.

Dex-chan lover
I was having some other issues too, chapter 62 of Female Knight was posted a few hours ago and showed up on my Follows, but on going to the manga page itself, it didn't appear. It wasn't deleted either, since I could go back to my Follows page and it was still there, and at one point it disappeared from my follows briefly but came back and still wasn't on the manga page. It's there now, though.

I'm guessing it might be some cloudflare caching thing going on, otherwise who knows.

Miku best girl
Admin
Had an issue with a slave db, now resolved.

Group Leader
Still isn't working for me. According to dev tools the AJAX is getting a 500 response.

Users who are viewing this thread