Booty Royale: Never Go Down Without A Fight!

You know this went from being a kind of quirky manga about a girl using karate to avoid getting gangbanged to REAL SHIT in an uncomfortable way.

If I had to say it, it would be that the author uses humor to be allowed to shine a little light on the otherwise seedy world of idols and the Japanese entertainment industry since I imagine parody and humor is protected from scrutiny in a way that straight criticism isn't.

Dex-chan lover
@anoman Do not worry, somewhere around the 40th chapter, the original premise is directly thrown into the trash, and as people said here earlier, everything becomes a lewd version of Baki with a sex-addict heroine. As for humor as loopholes to circumvent criticism, knowing Rui-sensei, I don’t think he cares about it at all. Manga, especially after the 31st chapter, does not even try to hide that much of the plot is a simple excuse for lewd scenes or situations that, in a different context, would be completely immoral. He doesn't even care when the messages or motivations of the characters are blatantly contradictory, what are you talking about?

@mug3n What are you talking about? This is a fairly typical Pantsu fighter, which from time to time tries to be a lewd manga about relationships. The first volumes somehow manage to get around this, but subsequent volumes almost completely turn MC into a local Leina clone.

@migh You say so, as if Hagure Idol was the one who invented legal loli trope.

@SuperOniichan
Mostly I guess I was reacting to the story going from something totally off the wall like "if you win 100 karate matches, you won't lose your virginity to a femdom lesbian leading a gangbang of gross losers" to "haha I just like to beat up women sometimes, it's okay I'll pay you money for me giving you a black eye". Kind of goes beyond a mere joke and seems like it's probably touching on more realistic consequences of selling your body to japanese harvey weinstein.

Fed-Kun's army
@SuperOniichan i never said it was, but its surely the one who employ it in the most dirtiest way, i mean a bunch of gross ugly bastards raping whatever move every 2 chapters isnt really a raffinate plot, you know you are just here for the art, don't go lyin around, the plot has nothing to offer.

i don't even know how can this get so many chapters, everything can goes on in japan if it has good art, thats just ridiculous.

you guys need to find healthier hobbies, really.

Dex-chan lover
@anoman It’s ironic that you mentioned Harvey, because at some point Akira-chan gave Mysore forced cunnilingus that Rui tried to justify by the fact that Misora ​​got an orgasm, lol. Well, I’ve already joked that the message of this manga is "don’t be afraid to get the first sexual experience, otherwise you will become a horny weirdo and end as bisexual sex addict", but it does not seem like this manga tried to make any kind of message at all.
At some point, the plot even says that NTR with another girl doesn't matter if you do it for relaxation. And this is after the manga directly condemned the NTR with another guy or the attitude to lesbian sex as a frivolous entertainment between girls.
It is so egregious that it’s hard for me to believe that someone could really hope for it as a serious loophole. If this does not aim at foreshadowing some further development of the plot, then this really raises the question "does he troll me? Or doesn't he care about it at all?"

@migh I will not speak for the Japanese audience, but in the West such works almost always go as guilty pleasure and so bad, its good. For example, I can talk endlessly about how ruined the premise of this manga is and how hypocritical it is in its philosophy, but damn it, I will lied if I will deny how its ridiculous and bluntly problematic nature amuses me.

Fed-Kun's army
@SuperOniichan thats exactly why i said that u should find healthier hobbies, this shouldnt amuse you, this is straight up disgusting and fucked up and should be banned.

Dex-chan lover
@migh What is wrong with the fact that I am entertained by objectively poor work if I realize its problematic nature and enjoy its absurdity? Have you ever heard about guilty pleasure?

Fed-Kun's army
@SuperOniichan guilty pleasure is just an excuse for people enjoying shit but are too ashamed of enjoying the said shit.

there is a lot of amazing comedy manga or anime out there and im pretty sure u havent read them all, but you chosed to read this shit because u are addicted to hentai, no problem about it but just be upfront about it, that said, this shit is just disturbing and should just be axed or the author should have a sanity test, this guy is just insane : all his work are just rape or bestiality shit, guy should just stop being a creep already.

Dex-chan lover
@migh Yeah, it is. But again, why is this bad?

My MAL list almost reaches the number of 1000 titles, except manga. Do you think that if I have a couple of guilty pleasures favs, then I have little experience in anime?

Beruko's thing about "noble gluttony" and gettign mad at him calling it a disease makes no sense when she also basically admits her previous diseases caused her body to maladapt to consuming food.

Uncle Ernst is a cool guy though, as far as disgusting perverts go.

@migh you don't have to read it also the manga isn't real it's literally a f up entertainment really shouldn't tell people to get mental help on something that isn't even real like chill out dude for me this is less worse then berserk ~_~ I've been reading stuff like this for year but you don't see me doing the things in the manga in Real Life like come on it's like saying video game violence causes school shooting anyways i'mma keep reading i think the story good idk it's something different but eh my morals are wack don't have to much of it

Dex-chan lover
@anoman Rui doesn't try to be particularly consistent at all. Manga often directly contradicts what was said in older chapters, even if it concerns important plot points, and he doesn't seem to be even trying to justify this.

@PegVanime When the word "problematic" is actually an official part of the promotion of work, you hardly need to worry particularly about its moral character.

Fed-Kun's army
@PegVanime story is good (x) doubt, the famous excuse weebs use to justify the fucked up shit they are reading "its not real bro", its still fucked up nonetheless and i dont know how comparing it to something even more fucked up make it not fucked up ? it just make it slighly less fucked up than the fucked up one.

your moral are indeed wack considering that aheago face picture you have, anyway you know you are reading it for the useless fanservice, i know you are reading it for it why even talk about the plot when there is no plot ?

"its not real tho", its based on events that happened and arent that unusual in this shitty industry of idols, so yeah you are basically fapping on shitty fucked up event based on real stuff happening good shit that you are reading fucked up shit for years, what a sad fucking hobby

@migh woah there dude now your just assuming stuff just because i read the manga u probably look over the main point i was trying to get across i never said it wasn't f up i specifically said none of it's real so why does it matter i repeat iv'e been reading stuff like these for years but you don't see me doing the actions from the manga in real life so really it doesn't matter do you think everyone who kept reading is automatically a sick fuck and should burn in hell like dude you should'nt say say mess about others when you don't them like that. millions or thoundsand watch goblin slayer or berserk see the killing and rape happening or people playing games like Friday the 13th or dead by daylight playing as killer but they don't have mental problems heck they even got morals but they kept playing or watching you're acting like i aprove or support the action happening in the manga honestly if that was true i would be in jail by now wtf dude i'm just reading the story it doesn't give you the excuse or right to be a absolute ahole to others just because they wanted to keep reading makes you no better then the people i'm reading in the manga i don't get what point you're trying to justify it also doesn't mean those who kept reading this manga are actually psychopaths in real life. Homie you're being real uncivil right now take a minute and chill out the manga not real and is effecting no one who reads it tbh have nice day too if you actually care about my opinion to read all of what I said so far i sure did for you. ✌U_U✌

@migh dog could you get out of you're little world for a second and stop assuming shit for third time cause now it's annoying I don't know how to get this threw your small idealistic brain maybe a example would do since It's obvious you didn't read shit i just said kinda cringe. Anyways what i brought up before games like gta 5 were you're shooting people or csgo and f13th we're you're killing people. Millions of those people keep playing those games literally killing time for fun as entertainment so, you need to tell me if i'm going off from what you said that those million who played or watched those fictional scenes of rape and killing are f up in the head and must masterbate everyday to what there playing or wacthing huh? Literally naw the shit they'd kept wacthing or playing have anything to do with there real lifes or effected they're moral beliefs or mind, and neither does it mean they supported the actions or get off to them either same for me too. Dude actually stfu get over yourself it's literally a fictonal story when have I said i liked or masterbated to this shit i'm literally just reading the story passing the time for entertainment. Oh but ig since I don't what i'm talking about then "oh boy oh boy i think after reading this manga I have the sudden urge to go beat my gf up and jerk off to it later and maybe fuck a corpse while i'm at it" U_U hope you understand sarcasm. If that doesn't even get threw to you even after i nicely try too before then this conversation really ends here Jesus Christ you're like those self certain feminist on YouTube preaching too the choir honestly again get over yourself. Being a real nuisance like nobody gonna agree with anything you said or be convinced if you keep being a entitled jackass that's not how you get a point across makes you look really bad and also makes people hate you and completely ignore your opinions. But i'm not a jackass and didn't ignore what you had to say and looked at your pov to, even after you constantly insulting me and assumption of what you think i do in real life when reading this. Have a another nice day cause I didn't ¬_¬ 🤷‍♂️after you know completely killing my vibe and mood.

Fed-Kun's army
@PegVanime dog stop pinging me to say bullshit will you ?

when the fuck did i assume you would do the same thing in real life that the people do in this shitty manga ? for it to happen you would to go out wich is unlikely.
but well the author only does shit like that, he's completely fucked in the head so i wouldn't be surprised if he got caught actually doing something like that.

i just said that u had sad fucking hobbies ( reading all those fucked up stories) and trash taste.

now stfu and cya, dont ping me back.

Users who are viewing this thread