Booty Royale: Never Go Down Without A Fight!

Did the mangaka stop publishing the series? There hasnt been anynore releases after chapter 49

Dex-chan lover
I understood correctly, this manga has teg yuri only because of the presence of a lesbian fanservice?

Contributor
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-03-15/hagure-idol-jigokuhen-sexy-comedy-manga-gets-live-action-film/.157522

Double-page supporter
This entire manga.
when-you-start-masturbating-but-the-plot-is-really-good-880281.png

This is the last place I expected to see a Kabuto reference.

Can't believe this manga is getting a live action movie! But I'm not getting my hopes up when it comes to the lewd/sex scenes.

Aggregator gang
I was trying to avoid this one but decided to give it a chance and Damn! I don't know why this have so low rating , I mean, if you put the smut thingy aside, what you get is a beautifully drawn Martial arts manga, It's not going to win a prize for plot, but I think that the Adult industry theme is just to set it aside of others and have a reason to draw nudes, for me is good enough.

Group Leader
@RandomPasserby It becomes a better and better martial arts manga as it goes along. Starting with volume 6 it straight out turns into female Kengan Ashura, and has remained so up until the present.

Dex-chan lover
One thing I like about this manga is how dark are the themes and still be goofish but not being excessive to let clear how utterly fucked up this industry is. Other mangas would just go full trope and become completely idiotic.

Fed-Kun's army
disgusting, make a girl that looks 10 being an adult just to be free of mind lmao disgusting weebs
saddest thing is that its probably not that far from reality, say a lot about the fucked up industry that there is japan and the gouvernement knows about it and still does nothing in contradiction they take it as a joke like this manga does what a uterly joke of a society

Users who are viewing this thread