Booty Royale: Never Go Down Without A Fight!

@migh oi dumbass how about you read what you type before you spout more bs and continue to insult you literally said i masterbated to this and tell me to stfu? Honestly you're caping right now lmao can't admit you're even wrong in the first place what would I expect from a self absorbed manchild. it's even more funny how you're telling me not to ping you back when you keep talking nonsense about me maybe I'll stop if you hop off in the first place asshole you got no right to tell me to stop pinging when now you're even trying to dismiss admitting what you said before. Saying i have fucked up hobbies wasn't the only thing you said about me clowntard. ¬_¬ cya self centered manchild don't order ever again what I can do and not f off.

A "kill bill" story about kung fu idols hunting down murderous johns would be a good story.

Fed-Kun's army
This is actually an expose of the Japanese entertainment industry from the insider POV. All the distasteful and outrageous practices and scandals have real life examples in the entertainment world. It is highly integrated with the underworld, more so as it gets more adult-oriented. Of course, it has prurient content too, but in its heart, it's a piercing commentary on how things are in that line of work. Basically, if you enter that world, you literally "fall into hell" which is the title of this work. It's no accident the MC keeps her innocence and purity (although the meaning gets reallllly stretched) because her attributes are supposed to stand in stark contrast to everything and everyone in that world.

Dex-chan lover
@ThePaulBunyanTrophy In this case, it just becomes hypocritical, because with this logic, the author simply shouts "lesbian relationship for me is a loophole!" or "rape and harassment are not considered if it is another girl". Not to mention the fact that any links to the show business simply disappear after the start of the Yuri Baki arc. And this, by the way, is more than two-thirds of the entire manga. This reminds me of Mahouka with Sato's attempt to criticize social Darwinism at the same time as masturbating to eugenics.

"When you were partying, I studied the blade.
When you were having premarital sex, I mastered the blockchain.
While you wasted your days at the gym in pursuit of vanity, I cultivated inner strength.
And now that the world is on fire and the barbarians are at the gate you have the audacity to come to me for help."

I have not read this but I’m just wondering why there is gore in an idol manga

Dex-chan lover
@BillMMM This manga has almost no gore, only detailed violence starting somewhere from 40-41 chapters. But if you're interested in a reason, then the overall concept of this manga is typical "MC uses martial arts to protect them and their ordinary friends in the industry". The well-known film https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Congeniality_(film) uses this concept in a more family way.

Fed-Kun's army
completely disgusting and disgraceful

the author is the biggest incel i've ever seen

No, it's a fighting manga with tits. But seriously I feel like this does martial arts better than kengan sometimes, since kengan relies way too much on pseudo-supernatural stuff like OH MY ADVANCE instead of two dudes beating the shit out of each other.

Dex-chan lover
@anoman Somewhere before the 40s chapters, this is a really clean borderline hentai with a Martial Arts element. This is about a third of the entire manga. When the Yuri Baki arc begins and right up to the present moment, then it becomes fighting manga with tits. My opinion, it should have been yuri action manga initially, then it would have solved all the author’s problems with the destruction of the original premise and the subsequent sharp change in the plot.

Dex-chan lover
I remember when this thing had very few chapters and I just couldn't stand it. Now that its a bit further into the story, I kinda like it more mainly because ignoring the tits makes the story kinda interesting.

Dex-chan lover
@Paru Well, the next arc will be devoted precisely to these tits. And then, somewhere in chapter 41, a tournament of over 30 chapters will begin.

Users who are viewing this thread