Booty Royale: Never Go Down Without A Fight!

I expected this to be garbage going in, but it's actually pretty hilarious.
Dunno what all the 1s are about.

Group Leader
@Anonyan
It's mostly the rapey stuff based on the comments.
Every time a new chapter is released new people notice the series, don't like what they see and leave a 1 (sometimes also a comment).
Since every chapter the 1s outnumber any other new vote, the rating keeps getting lower and lower.

Dex-chan lover
@KingHades
It's mostly the rapey stuff based on the comments.
Can you blame it tho ? I know it's tag Sexual violence so People can see it coming but still people doesn't necesseraly enjoy reading rapey stuff and tbh
I expect the rating to get lower in some chapter with the doctor chapter. The rapey stuff is already tough to handle but seeing one of the girls getting beat up is not really something ok and i think chapter 31 take the cake for the most fu*ked chapter so far in the raws.

Aggregator gang
Had no idea this got picked up, awesome. How did I miss it for so long? That's a big follow.

Doesn't surprise me this got some of the vanilla kiddies triggered, lol.

Group Leader
@Ninjafoo
Unless someone already replaced me, at the moment no one's working on it.
Unfortunately I had to retire from being a translator.

Aggregator gang
@KingHades Dang. Well, thanks for at least translating to this point and putting it more on people's radar. Not sure how many will want to translate an AV idol battle manga tho, lol.

Dex-chan lover
@Ninjafoo Especially when you know what is coming from the raws
We got one rich dude who gonna beat up one of the girl. The others girls manage to get the revengeby Misora. After that, the rich dude want revenge and will 1) send an assasin/yakusa to kill Misora, he will fail but we had a vision of Misora being cut almost in two upfront and 2)Kidnapp Misora,tortur herwhile he seem to state that he has tortur some girls already(maybe some implications some are dead, dunno about that one) and Misora manage to escape by... o(h god, what i was about to say) literally poop on him and i'm not even joking,the police come after and find him with Misora's sh*t on his head.

Someone pick this up! Stuck in the middle of a tournament arc for raws and being able to see the full corruption would be great.

@vacxy Yeah eventually characters from Cynthia start appearing. There's currently a tournament arc where Misora is set to fight some characters from it.

This manga is amazingly hilarious - there is like an orgy scene with everyone getting raped (including a loli) and the girls helping with rape are doing a Nazi salute (chapter 9). Pure concentrated culture. And a big middle finger to political correctness. And it is one of the few yuri mangas done right.

This could easily be hentai if it had uncensored genitalia lol, also the super silly plot (if you can call it one) which is however funny enough to keep one interested.

Still, the premise is a total lie.

This will later develop into a multi-volume waifu exhibition slash fighting tournament, lots of good stuff for everyone x)

Users who are viewing this thread