Booty Royale: Never Go Down Without A Fight!

Fed-Kun's army
@CSX393

Take a look at this author :
https://mangadex.org/search?author=Murata%20Shinya

Arachnid doesn't go that far in ecchi/smut, the sequel sure does. I mean, it's about rapist zombies, so...
Don't read them for the plot though, this author has the very bad habit of using tons of plot twist and eventually completely dropping the plot to go full combat/tournament shounen shit.

So that's probably what you are looking for.

Himenotopia has way more innuendo, it's about a girl that gets stung by a wasp, and now she can convert other girls by stinging them with her sting that comes out of her vagina... This one still has a nice story though, even though there are way too much plot twists.

And finally, killing bites simply doesn't have a plot, it's girls fighting with a lot of ero.

Dex-chan lover
@Destroid Lol, literally 20 or 30 chapters ago, many people here justified this manga by saying it was a deep criticism of Japanese adult showbiz.

@lnomsim From your description, Go Nagai has influenced more writers than I thought lol

@SuperOniichan I don't know jack shit about Japanese adult showbiz, so I have no clue about this claim lol
But for me it's just parody (exaggerated in places), rather than some "deep criticism".

Dex-chan lover
@Destroid Well, if you believe Rui himself, then initially (this story changes its accents every 10-20 chapters, lol), it was kind of an attempt to imagine how idols real live can look like. With obvious parody, of course.

Very niche series

BUT IM IN THAT NICHE! The author is a fucking pervert madmen but his fights are top tier, unironically best art martial tournament right now

Dex-chan lover
@JobeyC1 This is what happens when you get inspired by sports shonens and want to write them, but in the end you are told that you have a style for people of too much culture and you start writing near-hentai.

Power Uploader
Can't they just be done with the stupid tournament arc? I could barely give any shit about martial arts in a manga like this.

Dex-chan lover
@justjorge There is something funny about how some find it the best thing that happened in this manga, while others find it the most annoying lol

@superoniichan I'm in the former camp. I feel it's a great device to develop and explore Misora's 'warrior side', thus going back to her character's (and the manga's) roots. It also helps that Rui is genuinely talented at drawing fights because every match has been technically flawless IMO. I'm actually impatient to see the next round of contenders.

Why is this smut manga somehow doing a better job exploring trans issues than most others I’ve seen? Like it’s still smut, but they seem to be acknowledging that the trans character is actually trans, not just a cross dresser(which seems to be a common theme in manga, as notes acknowledge). Was “mtf” actually in the original Japanese or is that a localization of another term? Seeing that surprised me.

Dex-chan lover
@cjopaze How much trans manga have you read? Hourou Musuko, Bokura no Hentai, for example? I don't think using transsexuality as a loophole to add quasi-futa characters is trans-friendly content, let alone that most of the time when a manga features a crossdresser character, they are actually cossdresser and not implied trans. Odori pointed this out for a reason when he explained why he translated otokonoko as femboy and not trans.

@superOniichan
This wasn’t about trans manga, it was about manga(and I suppose Japanese media) in general. And it wasn’t “this is good” it was more “most other stuff is really really bad with this”. As you mention most of the time it’s more just cross dressers not actually trans people, and I was surprised to even see recognition that trans people exist outside of a specifically trans manga.
This comment was also made before reading the next chapter with the note you mention, which does kind of change things. Absolutely agree with the use of this to fetishize futa not actually being trans friendly.
I think i was mainly surprised to see the person correcting the other person last chapter and using the term “mtf”, but I’m guessing this was more in the translation than anything. There was a mention that the president used “okama” and this was translated to “crossdresser” but the person who correct him used the term “mtf” and it wasn’t mentioned if this was the original term(possibly a loan word) or a translation and from what. Still curious about that.

Users who are viewing this thread