Bored Corona Kids

Thanks for all the work you guys put into your translation! It's very appreciated! Keep up the good work and happy new year to all! 🎉

I just wanted to express a quick thank the group for your hard work on the translation. It's greatly appreciate, thank you so much! Happy new year and may blessing come to you this coming year. 🥳

hello, i'm new to mangadex and wondered "what the ABSOLUTE FUCK are groups?" someone explain please....thanks.

@mangabrgrman

Groups are basically a group of people like translators, editors, etc working together to translate different manga, manhwa and Manhua into a language for other people to read.

aaa thank you so much for translating i raised the beast well !!🍓🌻🌸 it's nice and a heart-warming story, and it really reminds me of my cat every time i see amon🌼🍒🌸 so keep up the good work !! i'll be supporting you guys !!🍒🌸🌻

@Michellen is there anything else i should know? like, can literally anyone join a group or only a few select people? even if its just to hang out and meet new people? (also, thank you for replying, i didn't think anyone would actually reply lol)

@mangabrgrman
most groups have a discord server and anyone can hang out and meet new people there, but to actually join the group, you join the staff team. applicants apply to join the group(staff team), and the group chooses to either let them in or turn them away depending on if the applicant has what the group is looking for. every group looks for something different, but most groups have staff roles: translator, proofreader, cleaner+redrawer, typesetter, and quality checker.

Thank you so much for amazing work and efforts you put on these translations! We greatly appreciate you guys and are cheering you guys!

I need to go skrrt to my school! Have a good day/night. 🧎🏻‍♀️🏌🏻‍♂️

Tysm for all your translations ! 🤩 And thanks for the amazing
bald game

Thanks to covid that we have you lmfao, and thanks that Juul was sent home

It's me Dylon. That white mode though. Thanks for translating and thank you authors and artists for...making..it. yknow.

Wait you guys aren't parodyscans. Thanks bald corona kids. I appreciate you guys. 👨🏾‍🦲

just wanted to drop by to say thank you so much for your translations. us readers really appreciate you guys! picking up all of these projects seems quite tiring, so don't forget to take breaks every now and then :)).

If there was a way I could give y'all 10 stars, I would. I settled with the like button for now but yall deserve more :') Thanks for translating like 5 of my favorite series AND having literally the fastest updates out of every scans group to exist

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for your translations and be more aggressive with the fucking idiots that’s reposting.

I just came to say, I LOVED your message, please, ALWAYS be that aggressive with these fucking social media idiots, they repost pics of works of mangadex like their asses were the ones working on it. Call them out!!!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR TRANSLATIONS. Quick question tho, which one are you dropping (from your aggressive mesg that i loved lol). Just so i can mentally prepare myself :(

Users who are viewing this thread