Bota Bota - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - A Shower in a Neon City

Alright alright alright it got my attention hahaha thanks Ms. or Mr. traslator ahhaha

I wasn’t even going to click on this, I’m so glad I did. Shit looks like it’s going to be a wild ride. And as someone with mysophobia there’s like an extra layer of interest in this lmao. Thank you so much for sharing!!

I kind of wish the author just continued Beastars instead of rushing its ending for the sake of this.

Honestly, this doesn't feel like it has much of a plot. I predict that every chapter will be her seducing a man, vomiting blood on him, then him leaving before they do the deed. Then the cycle repeats.

I just don't see how this will have much of a story worth telling beyond being somewhat funny, before the repetition becomes boring.

Hopefully I'll be proven wrong and this will be as good as Beastars before the rushed ending.

Dex-chan lover
Uh, I hope the boiling water cock washing was just her being angry from getting rejected and get called crazy. Otherwise seems like an interesting story, lotta blood though.

Before reading the first chapter: I'm a brave boy!

After reading the first chapter: NOT A BRAVE ENOUGH BOY FOR THIS!

After a few hours of contemplation: I'm [disturbed], but curious

Dex-chan lover
This is weird. Maybe the condition is psychological instead of physical? Will the series delves into that or will it just be smut filled chapter after chapter? Heard good things about the mangaka. Definitely following this

Dex-chan lover
Those look smaller than an F cup, she is a liar!
And burned dick can no longer do the sex, is clear that she doesn't knows how that works, actually she doesn't knows how a lot of things work the germaphobia of her dad ruined her, and she lies about her tits.
Also if she ever starts using strong disinfectants she may end creating a super bug, that woman is a walking time bomb, also she lies about her tits.

And most importantly, she lies about her tits, unforgivable.

@Seshat

From what I know, the author is going to make more Beastars content. Either with a sequel or continue adding one-shot stories in "Beast Complex".
Ep_MVgVUwAYuSdi

Users who are viewing this thread