Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I get what you meant by that, but everyone besides her was an NPC in the game anyway. Some were just more important than others. Mob character might've been more to the tune of what you wanted to say.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
So...her dream dude is actually a capable, hard working everyday man and not Prince Charming?

I don't know why MC is trying to match her up with his subordinate. It's like the dude doesn't care about death/hate/exile flags.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao @ all these butthurt comments calling Iris a thot cause she didn't go for Kururi. You realize Kururi doesn't see her in a romantic light either, right? But oh no, not a platonic boy/girl relationship in my isekai fantasy! Seriously, grow up.

Dex-chan lover
"Your sword techniques are amazing"

For a fucking toddler it is! YOU DIDN'T EVEN FUCKING PARRY AND WHO THE FUCK USES A LONG SWORD LIKE A FUCKING CHILD'S CHEWING TOY YOU DIPSHIT

@ElderWin is the so-called Anime Sword Technique, lots of cool movements, at cost of parry's, guard ways open and much more :v

Heroin(MC in game) sukanya ama hal-hal yg tidak biasa :V
keep strong for prince :V

Oh, yeah! Way to go MC, Iris is admiring someone other than YOU! lol I can't stomach this guy.... :worry:

Dex-chan lover
Either the MC is breaking family height records of Vein is shrinking.

Users who are viewing this thread