Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
I never hoped for that. It was too random and I didn't like the pairing at all.

Dex-chan lover
The MC always wanted to Iris end up with the Prince, and he wanted to avoid his bad ending, by having a life on the countryside where he's being treated as shit by purple hair.

Double-page supporter
@Istvan90623 It's ZNT all over again, Saito saved the entire world, and could've had a devoted Maid, Queen, or Erofu, but no, he went with the abusive Flat-Chested Tsundere.

I kinda want to post a spoiler abt Lotson, but I'm pretty sure ppl are going to open the spoiler tag regardless.

So here's only if you actually want to be spoiled and pampered like a baby (can't handle the nonexistent ntr feels):
Lotson's already happily married. Iris gets hella bummed when she finds out. So I guess there are sorta ntr feels on her part? On the other hand, Kururi's only sad that he missed the wedding. They both get over it, one way or another (this part is slightly fun, so I guess I'll keep it a spoiler).
Cheers!

Dex-chan lover
so, for the curious. her danna-sama

iris will be married to the 1st prince. eventually. it's beyond the currently translated wn

about kururi and eliza

they will live together after a time skip as a couple. and no, it's not the end. the story still continues

Double-page supporter
Okay, someone suggested I read this and it's a hot mess of a story. What the heck is even going on?

First we have a protagonist who remembers his previous life after falling from an apple tree, okay so it's not full isekai, but more like he had a seance once and remembered who he use to be. Not quite the same as your entire conscious being transported over since the memories can fade over time, so fine. Then he learns to become blacksmith because he doesn't want to end up on the story route where he's married to Eliza. In his original life where this was a game, he was a side character married to a side character. The main character is suppose to get married to the prince and has to work through a bunch of suitors, so it's established that this is an otome harem game. He learns magic at an accelerated rate thanks to the librarian Moran who gives his the first three volumes of how to learn magic and he gets volume 5 after it is stolen by some supposedly notorious bandits who he defeats after eating a magic apple that makes him invincible (okay, was it really a magic apple or was he just saying that? no idea).

Then it's off to school.

He forces the main character Iris to accompany him, so that he can avoid the fate of being married to the Eliza, but once at school all he does is try to get on Eliza's good side. Including cheering for her during a race, constantly forcing himself into situations where she isn't looking for his guidance. Scolding her into apologizing to a subordinate (do we even know what happened with that? the entire subplot got dropped). Sharing is love of potato farming and promising to keep her secrets. Wooing her in a back and forth letter exchange after a misunderstanding where he's transformed in a cat (an ability that seems to be exclusively learned to get him closer to Eliza) and generally entrenching himself in the route that he, EVEN IN THIS CHAPTER, claims he does not want to be on. Dude, you are going about it the wrong way if you don't want to wind up married to her.

Then there's the subplots.

The relationship between Vein and Crossi which, wait wasn't Vein suppose to be one of Iris's suitors in the game? Other than the fact that he calls her pretty there's no interaction between the two. Also Crossi calls Kururi master, but he hasn't actually taught her anything. Veins the one doing all of the training.

Kururi seems to hate interacting with everyone in general considering his snarky and sardonic reactions to damn near everyone who tries to approach him. He was mad at Vein for not being talkative. Then mad again when forced to eat the lamb liver, but in typical Japanese manner doesn't voice his complaints. Okay, whatever. He's mostly hostile to Toto, until he find out he can make money off of him, and Rail (why does he even hate Rail? It's not really explained). He summons a bunch of carrot monsters, kicks them for no reason, kills one of them, then sends them away like they were garbage. Generally I would take something like that as being comedic if the MC didn't act like a douche so frequently.

After that we have the mysterious Level 5 magic book which has disappeared from the plot (along with Moran who should at least be able to give some details). The disturbing lack of other male options for a otome game main protagonist Iris. Until this chapter we didn't even have a hint of a second possible love interest for her. Maybe Kururi, but other than not wanting him to visit any brothel like locations, nothing has developed on that end.

We have royalty that can just leave the castle and visit wherever they like without any guards (happened twice, once with the Queen and the second Prince and once with the two Princesses). How the heck can two Princesses and both the first and second Prince just cut and run to another country and no one in the castle knows? The entire royal lineage from this kingdom are currently out on a weekend excursion without guards or retainers. Now we are back to building homes for the homeless.

He hasn't made use of his cat transforming ability. Hasn't really been blacksmithing (although his instructor said to do it daily so maybe we should just assume that he is). Rarely uses magic except when he wants to slaughter and insult his summoned minions (did he actually read the level 5 magic book? Could he understand it without the level 4 book?

The entire story is such a mess. I'll continue to check it out without expecting much.

I'm Kinda getting tired of Iris, to me she seems like an easy/loose women. I would rather be with Eliza or build a harem Including Eliza as the Main Wife not including Iris.

Dex-chan lover
The f Aniki??? You're just a trap sire....... if you say that I may fall for this cliche..... and this construction work is really not helping the MC's skills.........

Aggregator gang
@vmr1sunshine i think author make iris a character that its a side character not heroin, so she is count to a friend to the mc not a candidate for love, maybe a character that like a male friends but its a female, i think

Dex-chan lover
iris(?) looks like a thot to me now.. MC saved your ass.. MC provides money on lottso to do works (with loss too)..
how come .. you know what? BEGONE THOT!

He actually really liked Eliza in the game because of how gorgeous she is. What he doesn't want is living in ruin. That's why he's learning smithing so that even if his house has fallen, he can still get a job and feed his wife.

He's actually studying mana manipulation and experimenting it with apples, making them magical apples. Even in his dorm, he spent his night sharping his magic control and smithing.

Eventhough he thought Eliza is cute. The fact remains that she is a haughty and mean at those she dislikes. He doesn't want to marry that Eliza. That's why he's trying to induce her to become nicer while wooing her.

Crossy hates how blunt Vein is so he just won't admit he got his help. Kururi does help giving some pointers though the one helping the most is Vein.

The fact remains that Vein's awkward personalities has made some troubles. Knowing that, because he likes how sincere Vein is, he befriend him eventhough he is blunt he is and dense enough to disturb Kururi from smithing in his free time.

Toto's made up scent was really horrible and have made many people avoid him. While Rail has helped him, he's depicted as a sly man knowing everyone's secret who shows a big interest at Kururi who's straight. Rail advances to know Kururi's secret irritates him.

I agree that he's being a douche at the radish. In his defense although I still hates what happened. He's shocked when seeing a perverted old man's face show up suddenly at radish thus kicked it making them crowding at him. And killed one of them in his panic.

He do regularly smithing and training his magic control at apples and by transforming to cat. The lack of Iris' other love interests is only because Iris doesn't stand out as much as when she was bullied by Eliza in the game. The novel does show one other love interest, a commoner in the village near the academy...

Dex-chan lover
After realizing that Iris was off limits to both of them, the boys decided to go cross swords... 🤭

Users who are viewing this thread