Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
you know, if fatso iIIegaIIy enter his territory, technicaIIy he isnt there

even if mc kiIIs fatso and feed it to the pigs, he wont be accused of murder

Dex-chan lover
@nachtness Even if people had later accused him, he would have had the plausible deniability on his side. He could just say he slew some criminal arsonist who was sneaking around in the darkness, trying to spread the fire. How on Earth was the supposed to know the shady lowlife was in fact a neighbouring lord?

But yeah, not this MC. He wouldn't settle for the simple way. Who knows, maybe this way he will get more compensation from the culprit. Unless the author forgets all about it. I mean, it was just a single village burned to the ground, nothing much, I'm sure.

Double-page supporter
....... Why am I following this story again? I don't remember anything that's already happened. Is the rest of the story this lame?

Dex-chan lover
@stretch22 well the strat felt like it had direction, then transformation magic, plants and very stiff poses later: something. the story lost all direction a while ago. So the answer is Yes? the story is kinda non-existant. (think of SoL but very little character and action scenes mixed in)

Bitch mc,
Shitty duel
“If I win, u die” ok
“If I win, u surrender” no, I burn ur house
Nooooo!

Double-page supporter
This chapter was Seriously-Heated-Ice-Tea!
Why would the villain ever confess his crimes?

Without any evidence they could not actually do anything to him if he just stayed away and watched from afar.
Then he could have simply denied knowing those assailants.

Btw. for those who don't get my first sentence:
Take the first letter of each of the 4 connected words.

Dex-chan lover
I wasn't expecting much from this story but goddamn did it still disappoint me somehow.

Supporter
this chapter felt so awful that I'm just not in the mood for reading manga anymore. Good god, how does an editor who's job it is to make sure things sell let something as shit as this hit the shelves? I have absolutely no desire to read this going forward. See you guys elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread