Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu - Vol. 8 Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
She be a bit weird. Reminds me a bit of a certain dark elf healer, but not quite as toxic.

When the doggo is the only reasonable person...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

Did we get a bunch of filler chapters?
I mean it's a SoL manga and they did just finish a couple of longer arcs. So the mangaka is likely going to throw a full volume of random SoL chapters then pick back up with a more story line focus volume next time.

Dex-chan lover
I simply love this dog 🐕 thanks for the chapters. IIRC we are in the calm before the storm. Some big events are coming and a huge arc, enjoy these slice of life chapters while you can or be happy they are almost over depending on how you feel about them.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is awkward as fuck in this manga. I can see a form of comedy is there but it annoys me more than it makes me laugh. You guys enjoy it, I'll pass along.

Dex-chan lover
This is the type of Manga where even when it was getting consistent updates I quickly forgot it's an isekai. And I'm fine with that. Chill, not huge story focus, and just like episodic slice of life. Plus it really helps in moment like this when a manga is picked back up (thank you so much). Like it doesn't matter that I barely remember it because everything is so slow and chill. There weren't even that many characters this chapter for example.

Dex-chan lover
Toto and nameless girl made as much progress in a single chapter as Kururi and Eliza in 40 chapters. Side character power is strong.

Contributor
Seeing these two weirdos randomly interact going from painfully polite to trollishly rude gave me a good laugh. So this girl has a thing for Toto? I wasn't fond of Alfredo before, but playing wingdog has me putting him on the good boy list. Man, I really love how this story is building all these side ships. I just love side ships in any story. If I can have my way I'd like to see every romcom have at least one side ship going...

We have four ships: Kururi & Eliza, Ark & Iris, Vain & Crossi, now Toto & Tateno. :thumbsup:
Even though this is rather filler-ish, I'm eating good this chapter.

Toto and nameless girl made as much progress in a single chapter as Kururi and Eliza in 40 chapters. Side character power is strong.
Page 13 says her name is Tateno Wishbar.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread