Botsuraku Yotei Nanode, Kajishokunin wo Mezasu

Double-page supporter
Has anyone posed the most important question, why this dude played a dating sim for girls? I feel forced to question his sexuality.

At this point i just want MC and Elize to marry and be happy and don’t care about most of the other characters

Dex-chan lover
You know a was expecting another Isekai of this vast Isakais but this is crazy and funny I like the neko sensei and I feel curious about what they are going to do the characters

Damn, this new scanlation group needs to get a native english speaker. The grammar is pretty awful. That being said, at least they tried.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, this manga exists almost forgot this even exist because [xxxxxx], really hope it got pick up.

This is a LN adaptation? I don’t think I’ve ever seen such a meandering plot from its own description before.

Even if the translation isnt great maybe at least do a bit of QC e.g. in 24, why the fuck is the MC asking who Vane is?

Dex-chan lover
It's... boring. The plot isn't bad, quite the average. But it's BORING. I don't, or better can't, feel anything while reading it. It's impossible to empathize with the MC, also the girls are empty, like robots.

Users who are viewing this thread