Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki-kun - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - If you speed-run a game inside a game, there’s no way you can stop (2)

Dex-chan lover
Uh-oh, Hinami's about to crush them.

I don't think Tomozaki ever told her that he was helping Minami until that text.

p.18 Fucking FINALLY, he's starting to see a bit of the sophistry that Aoi spews out of her duplicitous mouth. Took him long enough. I was honestly starting to get worried that the author was going to continue denigrating Tomozaki's intelligence, making him look sub-human compared to Aoi and it was getting on my nerves the further along I got.

I am starting to get the vibes that the stupid trope "first girl will be the winner at the end" will be applying here with Aoi and Tomozaki, which I really do hope that's not the case because Aoi is a fucking bitch; a two-faced cunt that isn't honest to people's faces whom she sees as people worth getting on their good side, hence why she doesn't give a goddamn about what Tomozaki thinks of her. Literally one of the worst kinds of people there are, let alone girls. But maybe that's just because I often tend to live in reality with honesty and integrity in my self and the people I interact with, so most of the shit Aoi spews I disagree with out of my own principles and find her to be the one that's wrong about life and reality.

Seeing Tomozaki grew as a character, though, is quite interesting, so not going to drop just yet. I'm honestly FAR more interested in all of the other girls than Aoi, so hopefully something will come out of that.

Users who are viewing this thread