Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki-kun - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - If you speed-run a game inside a game, there’s no way you can stop (2)

Dex-chan lover
Nobody commenting that declining the meeting will tip her off?

Dex-chan lover
I'm damn near sure he's gonna get fucking destroyed or just bearly win. Legit don't see him wining

Dex-chan lover
@Swift

Yeah, I was constantly thinking "That boy would make a good politician". And that's not a compliment. The way he chose to lie and manipulate people in this chapter just to obtain what he wants is just... I don't know.

Aggregator gang
His approach is realist, but it's also quite low morally speaking. And since their motive is about "winning against Hinami" instead of winning the seat with a real program, it's probably gonna get called out for what it is.

He reminds me of Hachiman in this chapter, and definitely not in a good way. Sadly he also isn't as skilled as 8man is when it comes to argumentation.

I feel like they are going to win but actually hand the seat over to Hinami because they can't actually do shit except buy the air pump

One sided plot but you know they worked for this to not fail without a fight. Counting everything on 51% is pretty much a 50/50 split in chance. Election are harder than gachas.
Hinami pulling her trump card or Tomozaki and Mimimi pulling a win.

Tama blunt and serious, straight forward type

I dont know spanish but you can look at the spin-off of Mimimi
https://mangadex.org/title/51559/minami-nanami-wishes-to-shine

Users who are viewing this thread