Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki-kun - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - When a teacher-type character becomes the boss, they're usually strong enough to checkmate you

Fed-Kun's army
To be honest i would prefer they changing the main heroine right after this arc. Nobody like the Mary Sue heroine and it heavily shows in this arc

Dex-chan lover
Irl, Aoi’s strategy probably would never work...welp, at least in my country. Everyone would have known from the start that no matter how much she wanted to make the teachers “guilty” to have A/C in their room, that would NEVER be enough. Like, “we are the adults so we have the upper ground, deal with it”.
The Minami-MC pair would had the upper hand in terms of “easier to accept requests”; maybe Aoi would still won through her popolarity, but that’s another thing.

Fed-Kun's army
FYI, the manga adaptation of the novel will be at ch. 30 this month, so the English release have plenty of chapters before catching up.

Not sure if the anime will overtake the manga, but they will be close so the manga will definitely have post-anime content this year.

Dex-chan lover
So it's basically end of part 1 (I assume volume 1 or 2 of LN?) and it's going into second arc.

@Hocbobby

Aoi Hinami isnt a “mary sue character” it’s extremely common for a person, male or female, to be at the top of their class in every aspect. She is a well written character who fulfills a realistic and important role within the story, just because she’s a strong female character doesn’t make her a mary sue

Legit it’s been a while since the last update that I thought Mimimi was the main girl in this series

Had to reread from chapter 1 to correct myself

Dex-chan lover
@abdude13 Well she did win her own series due to being such a good girl, so she's got that going on for her at least.

@emMeBi86 The MC actually addressed this point in his analysis of the situation; normally if someone said that they would get air-conditioner for all the classes then everybody would think "that's impossible", but since it was the beloved, overachieving, charismatic and perfect Hinami Aoi who said it, it made everybody think "that's impossible... but if it's her then she might just do it". The thing about the political game is that it's not about being able to do it but being able to convince people that you're able to do it so that they vote for you.

@young_speccy lmao what, what small town school did you go to where that's possible you do realise to compete at even a semi-relvant level for anything requires large amounts of hard work and time that does not appear out of thin air. Also she literally convinced a group of high schoolers that a random teenager can pressure government run school into giving them funding for something that was already denied in the past. Also she guilt tripped teachers? In an Asian school ? A place where respect to elders is drilled into you growing up? But yeah sure not some mary-sue.

If you are reading this now the anime is already at episode 10 - Multiplayer games have their own special appeal.

Why it's still at the school campaign while it's latest anime is now at episode 10.

@Brudz because the anime is taking the light novel route not the manga route okk

Users who are viewing this thread