Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki-kun - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - When a teacher-type character becomes the boss, they're usually strong enough to checkmate you

I'm not sure that was really a good election speech strategy, but that was an interesting arc. It was nice to see the main characters competing against one another and I look forward to the aftermath.

Dex-chan lover
That was a crack in Aoi's armor. She had to make use of spite for the teachers, and that's something that will have consequences down the road. Tomozaki was able to prevent Minami from doing any self-destructive strategies this round, but if they keep butting heads Aoi's going to pull out the nukes.

Dex-chan lover
Actually amazing that the anime overtook the manga releases. Regardless gochisousama.

This might also be the first series in a while I seriously consider buying as a LN, as the English releases seem to be frequent and not that far behind of the Japanese ones.

Group Leader
@lead36 yeah you don't see that often hahaha and we're not even that far behind from Jap releases of the manga, which we will try our best to catch up :D

Double-page supporter
my motivation to read this has kind of diminished since the anime is now ahead of the scanlation, but it's still interesting to read this from a different perspective.

Fed-Kun's army
@Ulysseswho1

oh the anime is further than the manga? Do you remember which episode this scene is? I wanna pick the anime.

Dex-chan lover
Knew she'd go all-out after that text of his.

Hopefully Mimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimimi doesn't pull a muscle.

Users who are viewing this thread