Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki-kun

Dex-chan lover
Complete and utter trash, only braindead morons could actually like this abomination.

Oh and it does comparable to oregairu, on the basis that both attract losers who are cowards that need to escape from his shitty RL and find solace in dumb wish-fulfilment LN/Manga

Dex-chan lover
@DrPavel dude chill out, no need to hate on other people's work or readers' preferences, everybody here just want to read something and be entertained, respect it

Seems like they stopped after finishing with volume 1 i believe. Unfortunate.

C'mon you can't compare this to oregairu, Hachiman is an OP chara, but here the MC is a Zero to Hero chara, ofc it's different. And this manga is similar to Skill of lure Manhwa. The story is about how a trash person become worthy person.

Cancelled due to bad sells,LN is selling but it didn´t worked out wiht the manga tho even though I liked the manga and I hope this will get a ANIME and Can t wait for the LN in JULY!!!

lol wtf they axed this before they even did anything. Light novels are trash too awwwwwwwwww fuck it

Oof. Manga is gone Novel doesn't continue due to beeing licensed and the 2nd volume which is where we were left off will hit Amazon by November.

I mean I'm looking forward to it but damn that's still a long ass time.

Dex-chan lover
AYYYY they axed this??? Niceee
The manga was nothing compared to the light novels, already bought the first one officially from amazon and can’t wait for the next. It’s good shtuff.
Honestly it would be great if it became an anime adapted by the same studio that did the second season of Oregairu (Feel I think)

Aggregator gang
I’m scared to read this. I can’t trust good art covers. Is the MC beta? Should I read this?

Users who are viewing this thread