Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki-kun

this manga is getting on track again!
Also the novel got licensed but there are still publishing!
DON'T GIVE UP
NEVER SURRENDER

Dex-chan lover
This series has a weird uncanny valley feel to it. It's hard to explain.

@UnknownSaint111

If you find it interesting, just try it out.

The manga is an interesting one. It deals with the problems of those who are neither beautiful, athletic nor intelligent.

The main char has basically given up on a great future and is only good at a famous video game. A girl from his school begins helping him out fixing himself.

Sincerely, I enjoy this manga very much. It deals with a somewhat heavy topic in a lighthearted way.

Dex-chan lover
ANIME ANNOUNCEMENT

https://twitter.com/flyco_/status/1182617957865684993?s=21

Character design changes with in the twit.

This one loser played videogames and got a hot girlfriend- and dating sites hate him for it! Click now to find out his secret to success!

@Rinku_kun
The manga is still ongoing, currently at chapter 17.
Dunno if the previous scanlation team has decided to drop it or not, but there's another group that interested to pick it up again.

Dex-chan lover
The series is pretty alright.

Its been a while since the last update so I don't have much hope tho...

This stuff is for masochists. Emotional masochists to be exact.

The female lead is quite disgusting as a person, I'm failing to understand how the MC can evaluate her "fakeness" as being a fulfilled person in life. I don't understand how their relationship can be develop into anything romantic in the future, any sort of effort to try will render her character cliche, rendering the only saving grace of this comic null. There isn't even any hope of development in her character, the entire atmosphere of the novel/manga seem to indicate and evaluate her character as perfect and something to emulate.

The MC is your typical "I have a bit of spine" male character. The most disappointing part is he seems to be fully dependent on the female lead and completely worships her for some reason. As some people said, it can alternatively be called "How to make a boyfriend: The Series." Though as iterated earlier, that goal is unrealistic at any point in the series.

Edit: MAJOR SPOILER Nvm, I take it all back, this seems to only be the case for the first part of the series. The MC gets a different girl (yay!) and grows a spine.

Dex-chan lover
I like this series. The MC isn't retarded but he doesn't progress at an insane rate either. The characters are actually very consistent and it's quite fun to follow the plot. It's a bit outlandish at times with the whole "guide" business but it's fun regardless.

Users who are viewing this thread