Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki-kun

As a companion piece, I would also recommend Skill of Lure for another manga about learning how to develop relationships

I would love to see Tomozaki point out Hinami mentality flaw in the future chapter, Some element isn't work in real life but overall I still enjoy reading this manga?.

Dex-chan lover
Just started this. I feel like I'm reading a self-help book in manga form.

@monkey123

The MC in Gamers! was fine because the entire thing was a piss-take at wacky misunderstandings rom-coms. They had the perfect cast to go to the absurd lengths they did.

This manga has potential for story and character growth(both MC's views are wrong and need to complement each other) but am i the only one that finds female MC really annoying ?

It very much does seem that it's a self-help book in manga form considering how intelligent and useful the advice and exercises are. Particularly aimed at game/manga/anime/etc. fans with low self-confidence or self-esteem who kinda share Tomozaki's wordview of not wanting to try and fail because of how unfair life can be (because they're both right - life is never fair, but that shouldn't be an excuse to not try). The first light novel is translated and goes more in depth into the explanations and motivations than the manga is able to. I appreciate the thought that went into making the video game analogies genuinely relatable.

I agree with others that this feels intended to be a self-help book for young otaku. It's also an interesting and entertaining story of top of it, so I have to applaud this author.

Dex-chan lover
how is this even related to Ore Gairu? or is comparing random shit fun for people?

supercringe and hurt to read but it actually have basic dating and social advice.

one thing that really resonate with me, to suffer is to gain exp.

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Licensed as "Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki" by Yen Press.

https://twitter.com/yenpress/status/1063908308883517441

That moment you catch up, go back to the main page and realize there hasn't been any new chapters since 3 months ago...fml

@xTachibana i think they might have stop the scanlation because the novel was licensed by Yen Press and so the manga might get licensed as well soon

Users who are viewing this thread