Bottom-Tier Character Tomozaki-kun

Fed-Kun's army
I wish i could get that kind of lessons too when I was in High school :(

So, I guess I'm the only one who like it so far?

People are still reading, are they not? At least in my case, I can like and enjoy a manga, and still think it has really glaring problems that the author should fix in order to better their story.

Dex-chan lover
this is actually quite entertaining i how it analyzes the norms and conventions of teenage relationships. Interested to see where the plot leads.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. That was...really surprising that they portrayed such a realistic expectation of dating. Most people start dating because something about the other person catches their eye, they say "well let's see where this goes cause it seems like I'm interested" and then go from there. It's a bit dumb he thinks a bit like a normal manga protagonist where he's like "Oh but I don't actually love them" or whatever because the vast majority of people when they start dating don't love each other yet. Love is rarely one and done, it's more often a growing and learning experience that can start from almost nothing. Which is why it's okay that we know where all this is leading (him getting together with the main girl) but even then that makes sense because it will be two people spending a lot of time together for one reason or another and getting to know each other because of it. So yet again, this is a pretty good avoidance of a lot of manga tropes about "one true love, destiny to get married at 13 because we knew each other when we were 2 and promised each other" other stuff, and similar things you see.

Also the main girl has incredible powers of observation as the reasons she lists for the target girl maybe being interested are actually pretty legit. As are her responses to him "just" copying his new style or whatever as one has to learn new things by following examples of others. You don't just go into a new ideology following the same old ways.

Power Uploader
Nope Garrett, i like it too.. i actually am waiting for a new chapter every month. I'm actually really curious where this is going.

Abe-san, this isn't going to make socially inept teenagers to actually go and talk to people. This'll just make them make it more of a fantasy. You know that, right?

I thought this would be a typical execution of the Neet who stumbles upon the super popular girl's secret, and thus has to be around her because plot reasons, but it's actually so much better than that. I'm hooked. Thanks for the translations.

Aggregator gang
this manga tries to convert us into normies! reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I really like this one (particularly the really creative use of visuals). But I just hope the dynamic between the main girl and the MC gets broken eventually, because for now since we're just 6 chapters in I don't have any problem with it, but having a manga about a dude getting direction in life from his goddess is bound to get boring/annoying in the long run.

This serie is actually good, I love the game concept that Hinami bring to improve Tomozaki to become a better person ?

and the best of all

NO FAN SERVICE!

"Let's hope this isn't turn out to be another harlem ending"

This makes me want to read the novel so bad. The translation seem to be taking a hell lot of time tho, I might need to stick to the manga.

gaahh. this reminded me of gamers. i wish someone would pickup the LN of this and gamers.

@ZeonII
we shall not yield!

Dex-chan lover
Oh don't mention "Gamers!" or the hate comes back! :< Fucking beta MC in "Gamers!", who only brought up misunderstandings. MC in Jaku is more likeable.

Well the setting is just similar. Aside from that the focus is quite different.

Anyone know what chapter in the LN are we already?

Users who are viewing this thread