Bouken ni wa, Buki ga Hitsuyou da! ~Kodawari Rudy no Kajiya Gurashi~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
This Manga just exudes heart and charm dude...

Rudy is an incredibly likeable and adorable protagonist loll Like I tend to stay away from "gremlin" characters because most of the time, they're just annoying, but not Rudy!!! She grows and isn't stubborn or one dimensional, she's just REALLY passionate and that I find super endearing!!

I just can't wait to see where this story goes, or doesn't! I think the author is a master at creating likeable characters, so if it decides to go the episodeic slice of Life, I wouldn't be mad loll

Dex-chan lover
What a waste of a sharp katana though! In the right hands, it could maybe cleave mountains.

Did she just accidentally made a cursed sword that can cut literally everything and label it as a kitchen knife

Dex-chan lover
I love this little gremlin.
pMqYyX2.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Why is that fluffy bastard so evil? a damn gacha barrel with fake rare drops advertisement is just low!

Double-page supporter
i have discovered a masterpiece, hopefully this becomes an anime

also
yummers-the-boys.gif

Dex-chan lover
Reading this-I really like the gamified terms like Gacha and Mats and Drops being part of the worldbuilding. This is an RPG world, but it doesn't have to be "I Fell Into A Big Scary Hole And Now I Have To Fuck Flat Chested Elves?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!" Isekai RPG World.
GOD I hope nobody pulls up a diagetic stat screen.

Dex-chan lover
And thus was born the I was just a chef until my cooking skill made a sword blow through a whole building spin-off!

Users who are viewing this thread