Bouken ni wa, Buki ga Hitsuyou da! ~Kodawari Rudy no Kajiya Gurashi~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to comment about the gambeson, an invaluable piece of armor used in the Middle Ages that's pretty much absent in fantasy works where heroes basically wear plate armor on bare skin, but then all kinds of awesome things happened.
This creator does some serious worldbuilding and design work. Very knowledgeable and imaginative, too.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the mother went adventuring again, or…she went on one last adventure in the skies

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to comment about the gambeson, an invaluable piece of armor used in the Middle Ages that's pretty much absent in fantasy works where heroes basically wear plate armor on bare skin, but then all kinds of awesome things happened.
This creator does some serious worldbuilding and design work. Very knowledgeable and imaginative, too.
Chilchuck from Dungeon Meshi wears gambeson

Dex-chan lover
That's a fantastic arachne design.
ef8AQLq.jpg

Dex-chan lover
That's a fantastic arachne design.
ef8AQLq.jpg
Should we F*ck it? No, better not. Not in front of the corpses. Let's slay it.

Chapter four, and the pathos is heavy! Rudy is precious bean and I will buy everything she makes. Must protecc!

This is a serious manga about designing for the world around you. You need to both understand the needs of the people, have the craftsmanship to meet their needs, and the vision to surpass both. Also it's goofy and the art is amazing and I love it.

Dex-chan lover
What good kids. This actually brought a tear in eyes.

Also, copper relief? She's an artist too. She's over-qualified for a toolsmith's shop in the outskirts. She could work under a noble even without the knack for making effective weapons, lol

Omg this is just so precious. Also the mangaka can absolutely cook the artwork is sublime.

Users who are viewing this thread