Bouken ni wa, Buki ga Hitsuyou da! ~Kodawari Rudy no Kajiya Gurashi~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Sad that someone said this would be episodic and we most likely will never see bunny girl ever again😢

Supporter
Sad that someone said this would be episodic and we most likely will never see bunny girl ever again😢
The translated chapter has nearly caught up with the raw (the raw is currently at chapter 6) so there is no way to know what will happen in the future. At least, I think the tavern girl will reappear so the same may be apply for other character to.

Dex-chan lover
The translated chapter has nearly caught up with the raw (the raw is currently at chapter 6) so there is no way to know what will happen in the future. At least, I think the tavern girl will reappear so the same may be apply for other character to.
Lets hope, cause I want to see this bunny girl and the one from the first chapter again!

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder how realistically the weapon would work? Don't know much about engineering, but it seems the recoil for that thing would be massive, potentially damaging her arms, especially the bolt is held in place.

Dex-chan lover
I know bunker drivers make no sense at all; they are still always fun.
I wonder how realistically the weapon would work? Don't know much about engineering, but it seems the recoil for that thing would be massive, potentially damaging her arms, especially the bolt is held in place.
Powerfists and Pilebunkers are completely realistic, people have tested all 3 constructions. Theyre not useful IRL, but they work exactly as Scifi and Drugs imagined them.

Whats not here is the Support Vambrace and shoulder brace so it doesnt fuck up the arm.
Need. More. Bunny.
Nico's Tinkaton is going to do interesting things with and to that Mega Lopunny.

Users who are viewing this thread