Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad for this chapter, and hope the quality remains consistent, if not better. Thank you.

Honestly, I went to the Tritinia site to check out their latest uploads, and wow...it looks like their quality took a nosedive.

Dex-chan lover
The level up sickness still effects them in this world? That seems like a fatal weakness, to be randomly incapacitated for a few seconds after defeating a monster. I recall another story that had a level up sickness, but most people got used to it after the first few times so it didn't become a possible opening during fights at higher levels.

Dex-chan lover
You'd think he'd be aware of the people coming and going from his own garage...

hqdefault.jpg

contextually appropriate

Dex-chan lover
Is there a page missing? Or did we realy just jump from getting some eels in the dungeon to getting yeeled at for grilling those in front of the shop?

Dex-chan lover
Is there a page missing? Or did we realy just jump from getting some eels in the dungeon to getting yeeled at for grilling those in front of the shop?
no page missing MC is just crazy
weren't we at chapter 50 something? or did that group remove its chapters?
removed by group to put on their ad ridden site but I use other aggre to read; I just wanted it on the Dex

Dex-chan lover
Uhh... has this girl been trespassing into his garage daily? And for the purposes of stalking, at that?

...And if she wanted to talk to him, why didn't she just knock on his door, or wait at the shop?

Users who are viewing this thread