Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Contributor
God of Cloth could be Clotho, one of the Three Fates, whose power determines the destiny of people.

Dex-chan lover
I get the feeling while he is having fun with the monsters Karen is going to go off and get into trouble.

well even if this manga has no romance tag his partner behaves like a gilted housewive
saw my mother and an ex gf behave like that once what came after wasnt pretty
my father got accidental burns on his back and i got served tea which i was highly allergic towards

anyway that look spells trouble

Dex-chan lover
@Voij
For cloth god :
You're on the wrong set of mythology, go south more. Also cloth is an indice on how it is depicted. This god discovery launched a meme in japan
The other two won't have their name undiscovered until a while sooo, keep guessing.
(I totally didn't forgot their name and don't want to search in the novel for it, totally)

@Lumian
Roughly a bit after chapter 50 I think (asian hobbyist segment the chapter in multiple, so their number is always higher that the real chapter number)
Chapter 50.1 direct link : https://www.asianhobbyist.com/lets-be-an-adventurer-defeating-dungeons-with-a-skill-board-83/

Dex-chan lover
@CrazyPotato
@colxeric
Reminder : the author is japanese, the god isn't
the god is an actual god, not an object that became divine
don't let european restrict your choice of gods, look to other, more in the south, continents.

Dex-chan lover
Note I know absolutely nothing about anything further than this chapter so it's total speculation with no backing... (nvm someone confirmed it's apparently right so edited)
Is the god of cloth Medjed maybe?
The sort of 'ghost sheet' look comes to mind with cloth. I'm pretty sure medjed has some japanese popularity in recent years too?

Dex-chan lover
@Le_Flemard Lol before you verified I'd say as being a baseless guess it was safe, but well, now that you did I suppose I will. Well, feels good to guess right.

Dex-chan lover
Wonder when the fridge-horror will hit the people Air is working with. Like, right now they're just shocked and impressed that he is doing so well with a bit of uneasiness for how "into it" he's getting.

But that also makes Air kind of horrifying when you remember he can basically just vanish at will by removing the mask. Super good with daggers, clearly enjoys combat/killing, emotionally unbalanced and oh yeah, as the dude put it a freaking ninja. If Air wanted to kill people he'd be pretty difficult to stop.

Story probably isn't going to go that direction what with Air mostly being a lovable dork with self-esteem issues and a sidekick complex but still...

Fed-Kun's army
I forgot about him being absolutely insane. Thanks for the reminder. Really enjoying this.
Thanks for scanning too!

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, it's pretty awesome to see multiple releases of this and I definitely want more.

I know the comment section was complaining about Air being far too naive and forgiving regarding obviously terrible people but he's still really fascinating.

I do wonder when he'll actually start treating Karen as a party member. I mean, he took Rhea with him. Karaboshi just left her while being totally clueless about how she might feel about this as usual. XD

To be fair, Rhea is a tamed monster so you could say that she's part of him as an adventurer and while it wasn't mentioned this time, it's probably better for Karen to stay behind to keep watch over the dungeon. Let's hope she doesn't do anything reckless by herself in an attempt to become stronger. Of course, the invitation was also only directed at him, but the issue is that he's not indicating at all that he works with Karen. There's no mention of her in his blog for instance. She's on one hand young, and on the other she wields magic which is really rare so mentioning her participation might be problematic. Still, it wouldn't be surprising if he continues ignoring her that she ends up with another party who values her properly. Then again, Karaboshi is a trustworthy person and she's been burned before by other adventurers so she should want to stay with him even if he has a tendency to overlook her. Well, we'll see.

Dex-chan lover
Partner asks for trust.

Ditches her to go meet other guy.

I can see her leaving the party.

Users who are viewing this thread