Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31 @KlonMasta
I think she's just anxious that she's getting left behind.
Air-kun got invited for a job with a top ranker and he might just end up joining that team in the end because he's so good.

Aggregator gang
Thank u so much for uploading and translating! I really enjoy this manga!! 😁😁😁

Aggregator gang
See? This manga is fine on its usual op mc, just spare us of his shitty saint like moral conduct.

Double-page supporter
True
Im so happy the baggage is gone now
"trust me as a companion!"
Lol
All talk bitch

Fed-Kun's army
due to him not being noticed i guess he's developed a bit of a sadistic attention seeking monster killing side

Dex-chan lover
@jonsmth I know, but I was referring to the situation from chapter 18 and 19 where she actually speaks up at a point where she fucking shouldn't have, since the MC saved her from being impaled, now that she actually needs to speak up, she shuts down again. Ergo, wasted chapters on character progression that actually regressed the character instead.

Fed-Kun's army
Shiiitt nicee this is getting more and more interesting I can't wait for the next update, I hope the next chapter will come out soon. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
@Chet31
iirc, isn't she hiding her ability to use magic? I thought that was why she doesn't ever go with him. Because if she does, then people will bother her forever or worse.

Fed-Kun's army
Air is one of those characters that starts slow, but gets stronger as he builds his stacks once he reaches max stacks he just gets OP

Users who are viewing this thread