Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

I don't remember, was it mentioned why is he fighting with the mask on? I understandt he wears it when talking to people so that they can see where he is but wouldn't it be better to take it off while fighting so that the monsters can't see you?

Dex-chan lover
1sr minute, he was getting use to them. After that, he went on a slaughter fest with the mask on. He wants them to see him

With the mask off, no one can see him.

As for the leader, we get your feeling.

Fed-Kun's army
probably an unpopular opinion but I want him and red head shop keep to smash not the loving kind either like pure hate sex there was no other peacefull solution just murder hate sex

@BagramPl

Generally its so other hunters can see him. It also lets him take the mask off to confuse their senses more when he just fucking DISAPPEARS. If he was fighting this alone he'd go in mask off to just cut them down largely freely. Though honestly at this point I kinda feel like his presence is so thin his only REAL choice is to go all in on it at some point in hopes it gives him the power to turn it the hell off. But if he went to 10 I don't think the gods could find him anymore even. Just stealth himself out of reality.

Dex-chan lover
Gonna need the artist to draw an anteater demihuman drinking the 7-11 frozen drink.

For anyone who ask why is wearing the mask during fight, the mask increase his rank by one if you remember..

Double-page supporter
They taunt us with giving Karen the cute wolf-girl armor and then fucking abandon her! Talk about blue balls!

I'm reading like 6 mangas from this translation group alone... when i came from mangarock i lost like 3/5 of my library now its over what i had on mangarock

Double-page supporter
Well, at least they didn't plan on killing him (at least not yet), which is good.

Dex-chan lover
You tried to let the girl have character progression, but you fucking missed that mark by a mile. What an absolute waste.

@Siikalahna He can just take off his mask, lay on the ground and roll away and they will never find him.

Dex-chan lover
Decided to look up his god based on the spoilers here and I'm surprised.
The Egyptian God Medjed is apparently so obscure that Wikipedia doesn't have much info about it. Also, it's actually super popular in Japan because of a museum exhibit and memes. What a world.

Users who are viewing this thread