Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Well, this chapter just shows that there used to be something good here. But it was just absolutely ruined by everything since Chapter 16.

This is depressing.

I hope the author (and their editor, because they're as much to blame) received the proper feedback (backlash) from those horrible chapters, and do better on whatever they do next.

I hope the author (and their editor, because they're as much to blame) received the proper feedback (backlash) from those horrible chapters, and do better on whatever they do next.

They absolutely don't care about feedback, and unless the author is a big name, he will have to obey or change editor.

Double-page supporter
@karoto94 I'm just thinking like in the case of a game, but losing aggro when you're fighting solo would be pretty annoying since you'd have to be constantly chasing the enemies. Maybe something like that.

Double-page supporter
This manga is amazing!!! The MC is a total grinding machine!! What a total psychopath!!

Just like last chapter the guys talked and all the two girls in that group did was serve them. Am I wrong, are they not part of the team or are they just their servants?

Users who are viewing this thread