Boukenka ni Narou! Skill Board de Dungeon Kouryaku

Dex-chan lover
So what's the world population if food stuff is now scarce and most of the food source comes from the dungeon ?

it's kinda weird that most of the world is not abandoned and filled with homeless and hungry people.

Dex-chan lover
i kinda like this one. it got lighter mood than solo leveling and the artist doesnt try hard to portray MC and cool chuuni

Nice manga that's more on the light hearted comedic side.

A lot of people compare it to solo leveling cause it has dungeons but I think that's merely an inspiration and nothing wrong with it since coming up with 100% original ideas is near impossible.

Others don't like the Mc for being kind but what's wrong with a person being kind? Doesn't need to be gore to be a good manga.

All in all at the time I'm writing this it's a good manga I recommend, idk if it will turn into a complete cliche but eh give it a shot.

I just can't decide whether I like the MC or not. On the one hand, he's quirky and a good guy, and levelling-to-OP stuff is generally fun, but on the other hand, his attitude towards attention is... unhealthy to put it mildly.

Maybe he'll get some good character growth, wouldn't that be something.

Karen is cute though, her I like very much, and Akane is just such an unapologetic asshole it's delightful!

Dex-chan lover
Anyone with a working brain might as well drop it before ch16, as in ch16
the 3 low lifes (the guys that tried to kill the female lead) come back, wound her mortally are about to rape both of his female companions, then threaten to KILL them more than 5 times and say that they're doing this just for fun, and the mc goes:
Understandable have a nice day, no, you know what, i will even help you out of the pinch you're having after All that while having a gag with them all. Nothing else needs to be said.

Dex-chan lover
After this chapter (16) the score which is 8.02 at the moment i leave this comment will plummet incredibly.

Already 8.01 after 20 seconds lol

Dex-chan lover
@AlphaFlow
Damn I was thinking the same thing. Like how much will the score drop since chapter 16 was released.

What is wrong with this naïve bullshit MC. Thought he was going to have some spine and do what needed to be done when he took his mask off. Instead he just stands there and watches. What a cuck.

I am starting to think this writer is a rapist/rapist wannabe. It is like writers like this are just trying to make a narrative that they are just misunderstood and really good guys in the end. Raping people and trying to murder them is just a mistake like tripping on a root. Can't we just get along as I rape and destroy the lives of everyone you care about. And MC is like...SURE! Cause your lives matter more than the people I care about.

DROPPED like a hot rock.

Like all Japanese MC, save the one who wants to murder you, even if it is killing you.
If the theme is a civilized country like present Japan, that forgiveness probably still possible (?). But the theme here is an unforgiving world where death is daily occurence.

Chapter 16 is utter trash. Misunderstanding? Joking? I thought MC was gonna slaughter them but then does a 180? WTF am I reading - a Jap manga or a trash Chinese Manhua.

Dex-chan lover
That has to be the worst manga chapter I've read in a while
At this point MC is even worse than the rapists
Another one to the bin

willing to give it 1 more chapter and see what happens in ch17 before making final decision, but at this point 99% towards drop because ch16 was just THAT dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread