Boukensha License o Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei o Ouka Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.2

Aggregator gang
@firosahoge Think about it, he's a guardian, well, a father, and he doesn't feel any sexual interest in women, probably because he's a father so all his stimuli is going in that area, and he treats Veronica like a kid, well yes, she kinda hot, and considering medieval fantasy manga, he could probably marry her if she was 16, and he would definitely not abuse her, but think about it, she's gone through hell and she's just a kid, the point is... Your comment makes it feel kinda wrong and definitely shouldn't be something someone would say in this situation, so... I just hope she gets along with everyone else, stops hating protag, he moves on to the arc and stuff

And ffs, this mangaka is giving the wrong ideas

This bowing and apologizing was...meaningless. Why is he shouldering this like it was his fault? Or is he doing it, so the girl can release her pent up anger at him?

Dex-chan lover
Wait ... so he is apologizing right now , because six years ago he didn't know bad things were happening, which wasn't know publicly, in an orphanage he never knew existed , in a town he never put foot in ? The FUCK IS WRONG WITH HIM ? "Arrogance" isn't even the word ! The mc litterally thinks of himself as a god if he thought he could have saved them earlier , as he couldn't even know if something did happen in the first place !
It's like he litterally thinks it's his fault people died 200 years ago in wars ! And the girl herself also accuse him of that , but at least she knows that she is just irresonably angry and that it's not his fault at all. God I rarely see that retarded Main Characters.
Sorry for the rant buddies , had to let that out ^^'

This is ridiculous honestly 😂 motherfucker really thinking that he couldn’t save them 6 years ago when he didn’t even know about them

Banned
So is he going to adopt Veronica too? She isn't a loli, but he is easily old enough to be a father to her (trust me, I know).

Also... the littering. I wonder who will have to clean up all the soggy flowers later.

Dex-chan lover
there is really nothing he could've done six years ago, the lead he followed up on was the location of where the bastard was selling the kids. it was a port town razed by demons three years prior.
she understands herself that she is throwing a tantrum. she has nowhere to go but is still at the brothel because she has no other way of living, seeing how the princess talks about her behavior, she also preformed well. so her eccentric behavior, her entire character is a stupid contradiction to make the character shine. "talking is the best thing to do" but talking hurts. and no way in hell would someone "forgive" someone in this situation, she is just dispelling unwarranted hate. to blame something, to blame anybody for the misfortune she went through. there are people you simply can't get along with. and the worst thing about this is that the disconnect is very large- if they somehow managed to bridge, "I understand what it's like not knowing what to do after you've been 'freed'" (protagonist had his license revoked and she had her debt cleared) maybe it would've been better.
if the author wasn't trying to make the protagonist a anime chad, his attractive behavior and poetic stance in life... tf?
AND empathizing with someone doesn't automatically make them a candidate as a love interest. they tried to portray a dark issue while throwing comedy everywhere. IN FACT: the previous thing with the elves and the previous village, can all suck his dong for all that I care. unwarranted behavior with no substance.

Dex-chan lover
The horni ones will always be horni

- (totally not) Senchou, Houshou Marine.

Dex-chan lover
Is he actually brainless? Or is author the brainless one? There is a need to apologize for not being omnipotent? What kind of bullshit is this?
I hope this poor fool never reads a newspaper, or he might kill himself if he realizes how much suffering exists without him doing anything about it.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope no one tries smelling those flowers. Might end up with an aggressive form of lice.
In that society, cloth should still be an expensive item. So making a huge number of cloth flowers was actually an expensive risk particularly if the audience in the street kicked the flowers to the curb.

Dex-chan lover
the way this would actually go next is, veronica attaches herself to him permanently, he's too much of a nice guy to kick her out, and for the next forever she tries to fuck him, getting more and more violent and crazy towards herself and him

Wow, glad to see that no matter what year it is, something as simple as fucking empathy is still near non-existent in manga comment sections.

Users who are viewing this thread