Boukensha License o Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei o Ouka Suru - Vol. 3 Ch. 10.2

Dex-chan lover
For more information about why people find the MC's behavior as loco, refer to Emiya Shirou. :u
Hero complex, much.

Well I like this MC..using his second chance to help all he can and refusing to be in a guild so he can be free with his daughter. Im waiting for 3 things...when they become father and daughter for real, when he makes the original guild eat crow for their shady shit and when he meets the fake hero.

Dex-chan lover
Guys, I don't think he's literally blaming himself for her situation. To me it seemed more like he was saying, "I regret not being able to save you too. The adults around you let you down and as an adult I apologize on behalf of us all. We should be better people."

Dex-chan lover
@WillLi

I mean, it's all subjective. Maybe because I don't read each chapter as it comes out (I wait for 2-4 to build up), but I haven't minded this arc at all and there's plenty of others that aren't upset at the MC's actions/apology either.
Also, we don't know how any of this will play into how he acts later but idk

We can just agree to disagree.

Dex-chan lover
@himeleth whether or not you're upset at it is subjective, but in no way is "is self blame bad" subjective. That's why I said it's not really a moral thing. Self-blame is bad, period. It's not being humble, it's arrogant, and it's self inflicted mental abuse, it's literally the emotional equivalent of cutting yourself. Saying "He should blame himself" and "He's looking at things the right way" is pretty much complimenting someone for cutting themselves.

So yeah, it's subjective if you are annoyed with him and complain about it, but no one should be saying his behavior is 'good' in this chapter.

Edit for clarification: I am not saying everyone should hate him or anything like that. I'm just saying that no one should promote his self blame as a good thing. Whether or not you pity him, or are annoyed by him or whatever is still upto the reader.

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax
It's just a manga. How is her being hot or not related to her abuse? Isn't wishing death upon or rooting for imaginary characters a thought crime? Oh, wait, it is not since there are no thought crimes.

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax what's wrong with saying she's hot? He can still marry her. It's not like Douglas is going to abuse her like those loser men who have to pay for love.

aaaah it seems closer to my prediction in the last chapter....please...PLEASE do not follow MC journey afterwards "ungrateful just throwing tantrum" girl.....

"If only I did something about this thing 6 years ago (or more) that I had no knowledge of and wasn't even close to the area I was operating in I could've done something..." What. If he fucking lived in the town his whole life and it was his "base" maybe but holy shit how can you feel personal responsibility for that...

Aggregator gang
Who would thought a beautiful scene like that set on a brothel😂

Dex-chan lover
Yeah...it's pretty much insane and insanity-causing if you start taking the blame for good you didn't do.

Besides the whole incident at the orphanage, just how many people do you think are suffering in the whole world that someone strong could save? Not even the whole world, how about just a big city like this one?

Douglas has the power to be arrogant enough to think he can save people out of pity or self-satisfaction, but he's mistaking it for a duty, and that's wrong.

Dex-chan lover
who told you they just start to sell kids 6 years ago? they might sell from 10 years ago or might be more further years ago
the only reason why you say that are not that you want to save all the kid but you want to save her who you make an acquaintance
fucking hypocrite. well humen are made to be selfish and there so many type out there
this nigga just save the other because it make him feel good. he just want to feel good so he keep intervene the other without the other party consent. that's one of selfishness(rip my logic im just wanna roast him that all. so don't roast me papa.) (well if it's win-win situration it's good then)
maybe 6 years ago you adventuring and prevent people from get kill by monster you exterminate while those kid who get sell are not ded they're just not virgin anymore but they still alive
just stick the story to your daugter and adventure this arc is boring af or just cut to hero already i want to see them suffering
someone spoil the curse on our ossan is placed by hero-kun and when ossan dispel the curse the curse rebound to the caster so from now on everytime hero-kun use skill his max hp will decrease

Users who are viewing this thread