Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 4

Again, please can u just upload as a full chapter?

Edit: @kronix and @Liquidxlax , I get it. I'm just being hopeful. I understand that the author was annoying and it ain't the TLs fault.

Contributor
That guy slays a dragon as if he's holding back a chihuahua that's trying to bark at his daughter!

Uploading two more chapters while I'm reading the previous two. I hope you guys take time to sleep too :)

Dex-chan lover
@kronix
Don't waste your time and energy. People who comment like that will never understand and those that can/will will find the information before commenting. Others do it to troll.
Like asking the source of a clearly labeled image. Or asking where Mankrik's wife is.

Double-page supporter
feel bad for hating the old leader, he's actually just a tsundere

😊that last frame was so cute!! i want a lil girl of my own to watch over 😊

Dex-chan lover
Kills a SS rank monster with his little kid in his arms and saves everyone. What a dad and I do hope that he thinks of teaching Ravi some magic cause he can't defend her forever.

@UND34D_M4N76 chapters are like this to my knowledge because this is how they are released, but when volume 1 is released then they might get combined into single chapters. No one is doing anything wrong. People would bitch more about chapters not being numbered right if they were combined before the volume they come from was released.

Oh... that's what they mean by inverted scale. It's just the throat. No need to give it a fancy name.

Dex-chan lover
WOW didn't think he was that strong thought his strength was A rank at most in the past, this curse sure was ugly if it drops the strength of someone who can kill SS rank dragons so far that he fails C rank quests

Fed-Kun's army
Kill that kill this... can someone just mention how he firmly holds that loli butt?

Dex-chan lover
@kenkagejack
Some myths have dragon reverse scales as the Achilles Heel, where striking it makes them powerless, or alternatively, it’s so sensitive, touching it makes them go berserk. Probably the former, in this case, and a coincidence that it was on the throat as well.

Users who are viewing this thread