Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Okay, the manga’s over! Time to find another one!

JK, there’s no way it’s over. But the end of the chapter gave a bit of that feeling.

Dex-chan lover
@AlmondMagnum
It only said skill potential
MC's "talent" is something else (e.g. blessed with good parents and upbringing, having a large body, not being an elf, etc), and it helped him overcome his lack of skill potential.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kain13

jontron-stop-gif-4.gif

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@firosahoge

Shh. We don't say such things over on the internet. Lots of people get triggered over not-daughter pairings like these for some reason.
By that i really mean, go ahead and possibly trigger a flame war at god knows where/when unless you want to avoid it

Double-page supporter
So what even is "potential" now? We've already seen his MP and HP in the first chapter, both at around 60,000.

Dex-chan lover
@plsnobully : I'm guessing it's like exp modifier when trying to learn a skill.

People with higher potential can learn skills with less effort, while those with less need more effort.

Which makes the MC's multitude of spells despite his way below average (but not 0, admittedly) potential really impressive.

Dex-chan lover
no no no, this is where you go "hahahaaha you want my daughter? then bring me the One piece"

Double-page supporter
the next time MC visits the village all of them will ''Flex! Flex!'' 😂

Dex-chan lover
@plsnobully I think they mean it as talent/aptitude rather than an upper limit. They have all probably grown up equating a low score with low ability because the amount of training to achieve mastery with low "potential" is so overwhelming, that people just haven't done it.

Dex-chan lover
@plsnobully I think they mean it as talent/aptitude rather than an upper limit. They have all probably grown up equating a low score with low ability because the amount of training to achieve mastery with low "potential" is so overwhelming, that people just haven't done it.

I hope installation of lightning rod won't be an opportunity for bad humans to take advantage of the elf village and bring harm there.

Users who are viewing this thread