Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Banned
Apparently the protagonist knows ALL the magic. All of it. And it is all level 255 despite the cap being 99...

"No, I'm not using cheat-codes. Honest."

Ugh... this chapter is so debilitatingly Japanese.
"I don't want to be a burden".
Apple-rabbits.
Becoming better than everyone else at everything through hard work (actually cheat-codes).

¬_¬ ... Tone it down a little, Japan.

Dex-chan lover
Oh no. The elves are going to get kidnapped and sold off into slavery once they start trusting humans. Rookie mistake, really. They were such nice folk, too.

Group Leader
Well then, seems like the fated ship has sailed for Ravi. I wish I could see Nicky spin-off manga in which he really set off for a journey pursuing Ravi.

Dex-chan lover
I think this would be better without the whole magic thing.
I honestly care about the daughter and her relationship now, but at the same time, I feel like it will be this generic for a long time.
The manga has a good start, I would love it more if the MC's magic is not OP, just normal, and he is admired by his personality, not his strength, but that is asking too much. I take my leave, it's a shame

dang I hope there's a prologue or future chapter arc where Nicky is all grown up and strong and he meets Ravi again

This must be how supports feel in MOBAs 🤣. Jokes aside I'm enjoying these long chapters, truly a piece of art. Good shit :)

Dex-chan lover
Poor young elf boy got his first rejection.

And the elf girls got their sights on the muscles.

Dex-chan lover
the problem with usagi drop was how wimpy mc was and how much the manga had to
emphasize she fully and independently consented at age 18
. fuck that, the whole point is the natural power dynamic. uchi no ko did it better

Users who are viewing this thread