Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
ahhh this grandpa said some wisdom shit right there ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )
old-man-is-pervert.png

Wow, savage. Someone got heartbroken. Really nice to have diligence to train even thought your potential is low

No no no no no!!! No usagi drop! All that girl did was repeat the history of her mom (if it did or didn't happen I don't care. I stopped reading once it got to a certain part. Clearly she was not right in the head. That man should have told her no! I feel his relationship failing was forced. )
No no no!!

Anyway, right now we don't even know if Ravi is gonna turn out to be something really special. To the point she could still be alive when Nikki is an adult. I definitely think their relationship even if it never really progresses beyond close friendship is really cute.

Contributor
This was a nice little arc. I wonder if we'll see these elves again in the future.
Would be fun to see those two kids grown up after a while.
Ravi might age faster than the elven kid though

Dex-chan lover
...He can heal a person thats been burned and crushed underneath a house but he cant heal her fucking cold ? fuck off.
Like what the fuck is that excuse? "Only physical injuries" ah yeah a virus being fought off by your immune system and the resulting swelling and shit totally arent physical things
Is the author retarded ? This shit is so contrived

Thank God no path for Dad & Step Daughter. Cough Cough even for my daughter i'll fight a demon lord cough cough

Aggregator gang
Awww, i was that way with my dad too so cute 😭😭💕💕

Dex-chan lover
I'd ship it XDDD Nicky x Ravi could be a cute ship seeing how adorable & carefree Nicky is XD

Dex-chan lover
dude needs a yoda backpack for ravi

e: yep he's channeling machio

e: i like my daddy
oh noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Dex-chan lover
Lel, I always thought it was kinda weird that full heal meant it could fix broken bones, internal bleeding, fatal wounds...
but the common cold? Nah. That shit magic-proof.

Dex-chan lover
@gregger @Kampfarsch - this is fantasy cold. It has killed millions of humans, levelled up and bought magic resistance skill.
Or, in a saner universe, illnesses evolved in parallel with magic, and now only magic-resistant illnesses still exist.

Users who are viewing this thread