Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

About the potential thing, I think it's like a difficulty modifier for learning skills. Sure some people would work hard and learn advanced skills but from what we are shown even if you only know basic skills, you can live normally in this world.

About their relationship, MC found the girl transformed as a Fenrir with a curse in her. I think she only sees everyone other than MC as strangers. We didn't really see her open up to anyone other than him. IF the author goes the Usagi Drop route, I will probably throw up in my mouth,since they have such a pure relationship at the moment.

MD@Home
Idk why the whole commotion around the rabbit apples and cloud, it's just a common cute way to cute apples that kids like, especially in Japan. That part about her saying, "I like daddy" is also another common plot for daughters in manga/anime... it's mostly cliche. I think people may be overreacting towards this chapter a bit too much :T there are no concrete signs yet and Douglas is reaally old... so... though I do like him and hope he gets a happy ending too, same with Ravi, she's cute and she deserves happiness after what happened. Oof, this series is sure giving me cavities... so sweet!

Please don't be like Usagi Drop!

Don't know why, but the drawings on the last couple pages really hits home for me, nice chapter !

End with Ravi please. He's really cute and i love daughter father dynamic but not in romantic way.

Dex-chan lover
no no no no no no nO no No NO no NO NO NO NONONOooNONOOOOOO How cute is her daddy love phase.

Aggregator gang
We got an alpha in the making here, bois

Darn it! She didn't fumble on the wabbit cloud!

Aggregator gang
Yes, it's confirmed, she loves the MC! Loli end confirmed! Hopefully that means a Ravi x "daddy" end. I'm glad she rejected the boy.

Ravi is gonna unconsciously build a reverse harem, but they will all be rejected, because she loves her daddy more... lol

Dex-chan lover
Instead of going a strait Usagi Drop route they could mix it up a bit.

MC-chan learns a bunch of strong skills to protect daddy.
MC-kun finds an age appropriate future wife.
MC-chan "removes the obstetrical" to her love, and consoles her future husband on his loss.

Now there's a story.

@AMetroid Yes, please. I REALLY hope they don't go the Usagi Drop route. That was so awful. Give her a mommy and a family, watch her grow up and be happy. Reading the manga after the anime was a big mistake.

I ship it. I hope Nikki grows up to be an adventurer or MC's apprentice. I had to look up the plot of usagi drops just to clarify that I ship NikkixRavi.

Dex-chan lover
Usagi Drop comments, what a surprise
8dd98a3db2d133a8573ec165e088a55c.gif

Users who are viewing this thread