Boukensha License wo Hakudatsu Sareta Ossan Dakedo, Manamusume ga Dekita no de Nonbiri Jinsei wo Oukasuru - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
That rabbits going to eat the sun if no one stops it..

Do they WANT 1000 years of darkness?

Fed-Kun's army
please dont romantize father and daughter even tho they're not related by blood

Dex-chan lover
Not going to lie, I totally misread it as Nikky say "I want to be your bride".

I don't think this is quite an usagi drops thing. Yet. She doesn't seem to understand why her answer caused such a response, and that could swing either way.

We see this sort of event referenced by so many oppositional fathers in romcoms, I think it might just be that we got to witness it.

Dex-chan lover
Aww it was totally a "I won't give my daughter to you!!" moment. Why didn't you take the clue, MC x(

Double-page supporter
@WhimsiCat @Amaterasu93 aptitude makes more sense, wonder if it's just the learning ability or has some correlation with MP as well, I don't think they properly explained it up to this point

Dex-chan lover
Ha, they tricked those dumb knife-ears to reveal their location to the humans. Finally, the noblemen can get a fresh supply of exotic sex slaves and all is right in the world.

@packnerz YOU CAN'T STOP US REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Dex-chan lover
You know there’s an issue with that interaction when multiple people consider it a potential flag of this going the usagi drop route. ffs Japan, please not again.

Her statement is harmless but the overall way the situation goes down does leave an unsettling feeling hanging around. All we can do is hope it doesn’t happen

On a side note, mc is quite something amazing. He’s quite modest and kind for someone as powerful as him with far below average potential. Contrasts nicely with the majority of current fantasy trope mcs who typically have a lot of starting ‘potential’

i dont know why but i feel like this in the last chapter. hahah

TTX

@Meridis
"honestly, the real problem with Usagi drops was that he had a nice romance developing throughout the series with the single mom and she did with the mom's son"

moment
Douglas has no other romance development or other manga MCs (for example Dale)

Usagi means rabbit... And they just drop some rabbit in this chapter... Hmm....

Users who are viewing this thread